• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Title

Arkinea

Hello, I'm Arkinea and I'm an artist/architect/engineer.

aaand I'm off to post because i want to post somewhere and small forums are like dead all the time

Hay another artist! I think that brings our community up to... over 9000?

Hay, I'm Momo. I'll give you the customary warning that people bite if you say some shit.

Thanks for the warm welcom Best and Momo :')

also this is really stupid but i'm taking a vacation i just joined but im taking a vacation how silly oh no.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Arkinea and I'm an artist/architect/engineer.

aaand I'm off to post because i want to post somewhere and small forums are like dead all the time

Yay for more artists! Welcome to TCoD, hope you enjoy your stay!

Salut, Arkinea. Welcome to TCoD. Would you like your tea and cod for here or to go?

Anyway, I'm Skroy Horitz, the local lemon. (Every Villain Is Lemons, otherwise known as EVIL!) >:D Hope you have a fun time here.

Back
Top Bottom