• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Uh, hullo all

baiyune

So ... I haven't been here for years. I was a member back before the forums asploded. Also I was an annoying brat at the time, so I've been avoiding this place out of shame. But the call of Mafia is too strong to ignore ... so, I got a new username and came back.

With that ... hi, everyone!

edit: Forgot to ask. If I may ... Why can't I find the Mafia Players usergroup anywhere? I know I have to join it, but all that comes up is the Mafia Fanatics group when I search.

Last edited:
It's somewhere in User Control Panel, I'm pretty sure.

Anyways, I was here before the forums asploded too, but I literally never posted. Welcome (back) to TCoD!

Welcome back. I was on the forums back when too.

To join the Mafia Players group you go to your Control Panel, and on the left there should be a link that says "Group Memberships" click on that. Tick "join group" next to "Mafia Players". That's it.

Back
Top Bottom