• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcoming Parade thread.

Ryu Tyruka

Your local neighbourhood spiderman.
Hi, my name is Ryan or as you know me, Ryu Tyruka. I got into pokemon a few years ago with the release of Diamond and Pearl. (I got both XD) and will definitely be getting Platinum later. My favourite pokemon are: Lucario, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur and Heatran but my very favourite is Leafeon, it was my second pokemon I got. I traded it with my cousin and he got a Monferno. So Leafeon may as well be my starter.

I like to RP sometimes and a like to sprite but i'm extremely bad at it, no really. Anyway, I hope we can be friends to whoever is reading this.

I also like SSBB and Ghost Squad on the Wii, so challenge me whenever (swap FCs.)

I love to talk (as you can see.) and like to make friends.

(I know i'm only 11 but I won't be too annoying, I promise XD.)

Hey, and welcome.

Yea leafeon is a cool pokemon, I think I have a few on Diamond. xP
Man, I haven't played SSBB or Diamond for ages.. =x

Hi newbie! Nice username and avatar. Can't say i'm a major fan of the eeveelution line but yeah, leafeon on its own is pretty cool. You have SSBB and Ghost Squad? I love those games! Have you got the panda costume yet?

Have a mark 2 virus. They evolved.
194881-metroid_2_large.jpg

*Sucks the brains out of EeveeSkitty's cat plushie.*

Oh its simple, just finish all the tasks.

I made you a sprite.
90bono.jpg

You like to RP? Theres a really good one on now which i'm co-running now, rift in the dimensions.

Back
Top Bottom