• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yo.

Dybael

Once upon a time, I used to visit these forums. Thing is, I have the attention span of, oh, a caffeinated gnat with ADD. So I wandered off to do something else (knowing me, 'something else' meant 'read fanfiction' or 'go on another forever-long TV Tropes binge') and I never got around to wandering back. Until today, I guess.

It's funny, when I signed up the first time around I nagged my friend Verne to join too, and he stuck around when I got distracted by something shiny. Then he was like "My RP character over on TCOD is basically some lovechild of Scout and Johnny Bravo" so I was all "wait WHUT. Signing up to see this, now."

Yeah. Once upon a time, I cared what my introduction post looked like on new forums. Now I just avoid being a raving douchebag and call it a day.

_powerfive__by_Mrcrapinson.gif

TV Tropes, eh? You and I will get along just fine.

I'm Ketsu, the lurker, Pokémon anime fangirl, wannabe Rockman fangirl, Yaoi fangirl, and Vocaloid fangirl. I hope you stick around!

Back
Top Bottom