• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Dragon Cave: The Wings of Freedom

Sylph hummed in content as the human stroked her head. Stretching a foot out cautiously, she stepped a little closer and hopped up on the human's knee. ...Maybe I'll follow this human around for a bit, she thought.

Shosia looked at the purple dragon that hopped up on his knee. "Hello, dragon. Are you hungry? I wish I knew your name."

Bek sighed and sat down on the ground, she didn't know how to approach "Fir" (or whatever his name was) and ask him the questions that were bubbling up in her mind. Slowly, she shouldered her bag and stood up, wondering what made her steal the black egg in the first place.

Starlight whimpered and lowered her head down Taylor's chest when she was brought face to face with the elder dragons. Once again she was shunned by them. They treated her like she was nothing, like she didn't exist. And all because of something that happened before she was even born. Nothing was ever fair. The little gray hatchling glanced toward the exit, hoping to be taken away from this miserable place as soon as possible.

Taylor saw the little dragon whimper, probably because of the elder dragons, so he walked out to the entrance again. "So your name is Starlight, huh? That's a nice name" He smiled.

The little gray dragon perked up again once she returned to the opening. She turned her head to look at him for a little while, when he called her by name, then just looked around, thinking to herself, I wonder where the human will take me next... Anywhere's got to be better than here though. I'm sure it will be nice and happy and full of food. The human seems nice.

"Well, we better get moving." Taylor said, and bent down so that Starlight could jump onto his shoulder. "Anyone have an idea for where next stop should be?" He paused so that the others could have a chance to say something. "I think we should try to get out of the woods and then tell our parents about what mission we have gotten from the dragons."

((Btw, I know there are probably going to be new types of dragons now, so if you wantt to change your dragon/egg, do it now. Here is a list of what types. (Only the first post though)

I'll change my egg to Battle))

((OOC: I'll stay gray... Gray dragons remain awesome even among all those new designs. =D))

Siluna, silent and alone, remained intrigued by these humans. Here they were, some holding dragon eggs in a careful way. Were they taking the eggs? Why? And what would they do with them? Perhaps they were going to "mother" the dragons... But why? Siluna's young mind was too small to comprehend such things. All the same, she wanted the answer.

The little Gray Dragon padded lightly closer to the scene, until it was more than just a paw visible in the light. In fact, she came all the way from the security of the cave, curiosity brimming over inside her. All these humans... They looked so similar to her, like they were all nearly identical. Maybe they saw dragons this way? Maybe she could ask one? Siluna let out a little chirp, but it seemed immediately apparent none of the humans could interpret it as a question. So, she simply sat and glanced around, wondering about so many new things at once...

Bek noticed a small gray dragon near-by. She cautiously headed over to the hatchling, hoping not to frighten it off.

((I'll make mine Egyptian
mmdjm9.gif
))

Fimagi watched in jealousy at the humans who had so happily accepted their eggs. Her owner had abandoned her the second that he saw her. She watched further.

((Okay))

"Are you guys and gals ready to move?" Taylor said unpatient, still sitting down so that the dragon could jumpy onto his shoulder.

"Just a moment..." Muttered Bek, as she tried to urge the gray abandoned hatchling clloser to her.

"Give 'em some food then!" Taylor said annoyed and impatient. "I wanna get movin' now!"

Siluna's head pulled back at first as the brown-haired girl approached, but then she took a step closer, filled with interest. She looked up at the human, tail twitching slightly. The Gray Dragon was excited, nervous, and anxious all at once now.

Back
Top Bottom