• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

Reaper then reached into his cloak with both hands and pulled out a matching pair of Hellfire Shotguns.

DIE DIE DIE!

In a blur of motion, Reaper spun around and emptied both his shotguns into the crowd, taking a number of lives.

Stryke is dead. He was TOWN.
Altissimo is dead. She was neither TOWN nor MAFIA.

A golden light surrounded the corpses of Stryke and Altissimo. The two victims got back up on their feet, back from the dead and fully healed.

Stryke was revived.
Altissimo was revived.

Also, ILS, am I correct in making the obvious assumption that you were responsible for their revival?

Thanks ILS!!

Anyway, I stand by what I said about Wargle, and from what you all just saw, you all should to.

Also, if I'm correct in assuming this, "Heroes never die" is quote from the character Mercy... from Overwatch. So I guess we have someone else who gave a false identity... care to elaborate, ILS?

I feel like I'm being really ungrateful to the person who literally brought me back to life.

Lynching Wargle.

Also, ILS, am I correct in making the obvious assumption that you were responsible for their revival?

Yes, I'm responsible for it. I'm Mercy, not Dipper Pines.

Also, if I'm correct in assuming this, "Heroes never die" is quote from the character Mercy... from Overwatch. So I guess we have someone else who gave a false identity... care to elaborate, ILS?

I feel like I'm being really ungrateful to the person who literally brought me back to life.

Yeah, no problem! I said I was Dipper because Mercy's connection to healing is waaay too obvious (particularly considering the fact that the mafia includes at least one person familiar with Overwatch), and that would've painted a huge target on my back from day one. Now, obviously, I've exposed myself too much and will probably go down tomorrow.

Ironically, I healed Wargle the first two nights. After that, I healed Autumn, and then MF.

ok im back i was sleeping.

anyway i am not town or mafia because my shtick is the ability to stop someone getting lynched, which i can only use once per game, and obviously that is a role that doesnt exactly benefit town

I'm not a psychopath... I'm a high functioning psychopath

By bringing out the self-aligned, I've done more for the town than anyone else has. You should be thanking me. But instead you've dug yourself a hole. I did you a favor. Sure it cost a one-time inspector, but after that one shot he was worthless anyway. By exposing himself and bringing back the 3rd party, ILS has hurt the town deeply I'm afraid. Congratulations. I hope you're happy with yourself. When Altissimo targets someone tonight that can't use the Wraith form, you'll see what I mean.

The reckoning draws near.

Back
Top Bottom