• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i really do not understand the last two nks. not that i want anyone gone but why in the world serimachi over, like ... whoever they thought was swapping with them, or literally anyone else who's been actively solving and/or is cleared (otter/seshas in particular imo)

Aww, he just got here... I guess we've lost our body swapper and Seshas is bulletproof now? Kind of an odd choice when there were really only two players left who haven't had a swap attempted by now (Hi, IndigoEmmy!) and one of them (Hi, Mewtini!) at least sounds like they woulda been unswappable. Weird, like you've been saying.

i'm guessing that the bulletproof power's been used up though, given that serimachi is now dead? (the only reason to target him would be that he said his vest was gone, but that still makes like. negative sense, doesn't it)

lol i take back what i said. i forgot that serimachi was the new bodyswapper. this is a less nonsensical kill now
Aww, he just got here... I guess we've lost our body swapper and Seshas is bulletproof now? Kind of an odd choice when there were really only two players left who haven't had a swap attempted by now (Hi, IndigoEmmy!) and one of them (Hi, Mewtini!) at least sounds like they woulda been unswappable. Weird, like you've been saying.
at risk of sounding like i again have it out for emmy: is it possible that it's a Master Strat to avoid the swapback?

Oh, the best didn't refresh? That's unfortunate...
Okay, so with two of us definitely cleared, one of us probably cleared... I feel like IndigoEmmy will probably become the day's lynch, but there's no real rush.

Ugh, the annoying thing about this kill is that it feels like it could be IndigoEmmy killing to avoid getting swapped just as easily as it could be someone trying to frame them because it's such a straightforward motive to follow.

Panini, yeah. I still believe in Keldeo's read and all and certainly wouldn't ever lynch Panini, it's just not technically as ironclad as a successful bodyswap and I think everyone's tinfoil hatted it at least a little.

...Okay, now that we have a dead body swapper, can I just say I'm really surprised at their flavor text? I was so, so sure a dead swapper would have a despairing expression because an aspect to the role is that the current body swapper can't win the game (In the same way that Rari_teh died grinning). This doesn't mean anything, it was just on my mind.

heh, yeah. i mean from last EoD we've got

Flora (5) (IndigoEmmy, Ottercopter, Seshas, mewtini, serimachi)
IndigoEmmy (2) (Panini, kyeugh)
No vote (1) (Flora)

which is interesting exclusively for panini, maaaybe, but not really (i only bring her up because she was actively posting at the end of the phase and i was actually expecting her to vote). i'd also say that emmy's vote on flora isn't that significant?

Emmy then kyeugh should win the game
kyeugh over panini?

Back
Top Bottom