• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I have to help my mom w/ getting our house ready for a showing so I'm not really gonna be here but if discussion has already stalled, then I guess it's whatever. Honestly I can't wait to get into deadchat lmao. Peace!

if they’re w/w then mawile didn’t have to target herbe, the whole thing would be made up
oh gotcha. sorry. i totally just didn't understand, thought we were all assuming ingroup-mawile so i got confused :p
mewtini claiming to be a 3p protector
protector?

also, man. to be clear, i was being genuine when i said my herbe attachment is just a tone thing. if he flips scum i'll understand being sussed, i guess, but i also don't think i ever would have claimed or broken my role-silence as mafia there when i'm in everyone's town pile ... not even to curry points! i feel like if i were to make a bogus claim at this point in the game, i would've tried to cook something up that could defend herbe? (tbh idk how i would have done it. but not like that.)

maybe i stuck with talking about herbe for too long, i just gut-felt like he was 3p. sorry tbh. i always wanted to lynch him above flora/seri today, and maybe i didn't make that obvious enough. :P

herbe

tbh this probably just sounds like a retcon but now that i'm thinking about it harder, i can understand herbe executing the kills that have happened and could see his VM talk as an effort to seem comfortable/relaxed. i got pocketed really hard by his early game and i probably will shame-drop out if he flips wolf lol but it does by far make the most sense, i think i let myself avoid dealing with it because everyone else seemed mostly lukewarm about it ... i'm actually kind of sorry. the more objectively i think about it, the more i think herbe is probably a wolf

non-herbe possibilities are flora/seri/emmy/seshas/skylar
- assuming herbe flips red, the remaining w/w team is between flora/seri/seshas (skylar sussed him, emmy pretty easily followed vote) and i think it easily becomes either seshas/seri or seshas/flora
- if he doesn't, then no one gets crossed off of that suspect list. i think?

idrk what to do because i do think objectively/mathematically it could point to herbe, i just don't want to believe it :T and it probably does make more sense to go down that route than to go with serimachi. sorry if i sounded defensive tbh.

if herbe is mafia
he ideally has a mafia buddy
if we were to assume that there's mafia on the wagon thus far, of the list it would be emmy/skylar distancing (more likely emmy)

I disagree. If i were mafia, you would know because i'm almost brand new to mafia.
my point is that if skylar were mafia voting for herbe, it would be weird since her push seems more earnest than hypothetical-mafia you just following a vote

i'm not talking about the game overall rn

tbh this probably just sounds like a retcon but now that i'm thinking about it harder, i can understand herbe executing the kills that have happened and could see his VM talk as an effort to seem comfortable/relaxed. i got pocketed really hard by his early game and i probably will shame-drop out if he flips wolf lol but it does by far make the most sense, i think i let myself avoid dealing with it because everyone else seemed mostly lukewarm about it ... i'm actually kind of sorry. the more objectively i think about it, the more i think herbe is probably a wolf

non-herbe possibilities are flora/seri/emmy/seshas/skylar
- assuming herbe flips red, the remaining w/w team is between flora/seri/seshas (skylar sussed him, emmy pretty easily followed vote) and i think it easily becomes either seshas/seri or seshas/flora
- if he doesn't, then no one gets crossed off of that suspect list. i think?
idk whether to read this as a walkback because i said i'd feel bad about you if herbe flips red, but that seems to obvious so i guess i'm going to read it as genuine

if herbe flips not-mafia i think like... that does not really make sense honestly? like i don't think i strongly read herbe as scum so much as just, him flipping scum would not not make sense whereas him flipping town would be kind of a question mark

idk whether to read this as a walkback because i said i'd feel bad about you if herbe flips red, but that seems to obvious so i guess i'm going to read it as genuine
i mean it was definitely triggered by that, tbh

i do think that mathematically a w/w/w team being only between everyone who isn't herbe would be bizarre

Back
Top Bottom