• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

like i don't think i strongly read herbe as scum so much as just, him flipping scum would not not make sense whereas him flipping town would be kind of a question mark
basically i guess it didn't come off like this but like ... i think i clashed with you in particular about herbe because i just kept thinking "well i'm not scumreading him at all!!!" and didn't realize that that wasn't what we were disagreeing on

I'm rethinking the basic assumption about there being 5 mafia
because the interactions really don't make sense

Oh, if we're gonna lynch Herbe, I guess we have to actually... vote for him, huh?
i hate to say this bc i really want mewtini to be town but the way she’s been treating herbe has felt v weird to me basically since mawile died and if herbe flips scum i’m going to feel pretty bad about her

also herbe
also herbe

I'm just going to go with whoever is the most popular unless it's me and also go with herbe because i saw 1 vote for him.
enherbeify
if they’re w/w then mawile didn’t have to target herbe, the whole thing would be made up
oh gotcha. sorry. i totally just didn't understand, thought we were all assuming ingroup-mawile so i got confused :p
mewtini claiming to be a 3p protector
protector?

also, man. to be clear, i was being genuine when i said my herbe attachment is just a tone thing. if he flips scum i'll understand being sussed, i guess, but i also don't think i ever would have claimed or broken my role-silence as mafia there when i'm in everyone's town pile ... not even to curry points! i feel like if i were to make a bogus claim at this point in the game, i would've tried to cook something up that could defend herbe? (tbh idk how i would have done it. but not like that.)

maybe i stuck with talking about herbe for too long, i just gut-felt like he was 3p. sorry tbh. i always wanted to lynch him above flora/seri today, and maybe i didn't make that obvious enough. :P

herbe
5 votes on Herbe
Otter -> Kyeugh -> Emmy -> Panini -> Mewtini
the nonvoters are Herbe/Seshas/Seri/Flora/someone else

daaaang
Vipera was actually info-cleared as town
Vipera was only mafia if he know outgroups flipped as non-town
Mawile quite clearly did not know that

Back
Top Bottom