• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

It's fine
I think I'll pass it on to Seri today, since I don't want to screw myself over by swapping with Mafia!Flora :P
would panini be a viable swaptest candidate? or i guess maybe that could happen later

I know Panini doesn't really post much, but I'd imagine they at least still perform night actions, yeah? So long as we trust Keldeo's inspection (I do!), we'd be better off checking someone we're unsure of or getting a new power for the town. A Panini swap won't accomplish much.

Mewtini, I know you asked me for vote thoughts a bit ago, still thinking. At the least, I still don't really like the idea of an IE lynch. Kyeugh, I'm unsure of why you've changed your mind in particular? Although I do recognize that it's very early on in the day phase and there's time to change.

So long as we trust Keldeo's inspection (I do!), we'd be better off checking someone we're unsure of or getting a new power for the town. A Panini swap won't accomplish much.
i guess i was thinking about seshas' concern about panini and paranoia-theorizing based off of that, in the event we still want to swap in case the likely flora lynch tomorrow goes wrong

i think skylar and i were both unsure of seshas versus emmy. at least for me, seshas being confirmed town is what swayed me

Kyeugh, I'm unsure of why you've changed your mind in particular?
seshas has reasoned out that there’s one scum between her and emmy; you claim that seshas is town, so unless BOTH of you are scum somehow, it must be emmy.

i can’t remember why there’s one wolf in seshas/emmy but it made sense to me when i read it. :d

i can’t remember why there’s one wolf in seshas/emmy but it made sense to me when i read it. :d
aiui, if there are two wolves ... there's one out of flora/seri, and then we pick one out of you/emmy/seshas. and you're cleared, so it's emmy/seshas

aiui, if there are two wolves ... there's one out of flora/seri, and then we pick one out of you/emmy/seshas. and you're cleared, so it's emmy/seshas
well ... actually, this is just the list of people who aren't cleared, so ... i guess i could be added to this if you want.

forgot to mention for completeness' sake that seri is probably town so it's
flora/seri -> flora
+ skylar/emmy/seshas -> emmy/seshas -> emmy

This is actually really easy, because Ottercopter swapped roles with me 😉
EKcJlBfWwAAE8uH

Tbh I’m not sure how legit you were being about me not seeing that but I’m going to be 100% straight with you and say I absolutely opened the first one as I was reading along because I thought you were just memeing
If it makes you feel any better Otter said about as much and I probably would have asked for those results before being firm about how I felt about you/seri vs flora/emmy. Even if you did make some sort of a read based on if I had reacted sans knowing you’re cleared by otter I'd find that process questionable? Due to relying on scout’s honour that I didn’t read it?
But sorry anyway :v

It does makes sense to me if the point if the point we're at is just:
me/kyeugh/mewt/Otter/Seshas town
Flora or Seri /IndigoEmmy POE by night kill activity

Just cover all the bases though, is it atypical to have the night kill be compulsive (i.e. if no one submits it, for it to be randomised among non-mafia players) if it’s come up before in the site meta?

Even if the answer is yes, I suppose that wouldn't change much apart from possibly opening up Flora/Seri as well as the already proposed Emmy teams (since the mafia team doesn’t necessarily have to be active in order in order to sub the NK, unless I’m misunderstanding the hard reason people have said this isn’t a team) and supposedly if it’s just 2 maf left we’d have the extra turn to deal with that possibility + role swapper action to figure that out

I do acknowledge mewtini's/Seshas' thing about Herbe like, early pushing seri since he sat his vote there twice on that one day and he seemed comfortable in using it as like a crutch vote but since it's not like it ended up there I feel like I'm just not bridging the gap into calling that like a lock on town!Seri so much as it is just a generally a much stronger positive look than we have on flora at this point

wait
double negatives
I meant to say if the answer is no, it's not atypical --> i.e. it's typical to be randomised when no one submits it --> possible flora/seri
yes, it is atypical --> i.e. it has to be submitted in order to happen --> there's an active wolf in team for sure and by POE probably Emmy

It seems more likely that Ultracool just got got last night because he was lock clear by role than because of random pick though really

I can state for the record that if the mafia completely failed to submit a night action I would randomize it, rather than have the game just pointlessly go on with no nightkills.

Back
Top Bottom