• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

hmmm. i'm not really opposed to the idea of lynching inactives for any reason, i just think that we're getting a bit down to the wire to be lynching inactives just because they're inactive. if you think there's good odds they're scum for one reason or another, i guess they're just as good a vote as any?
I mean
the fact that there was a kill shows that there is at least one mafia that's not them
[/QUOTE]
I can state for the record that if the mafia completely failed to submit a night action I would randomize it, rather than have the game just pointlessly go on with no nightkills.
I could buy Mr. Ultracool as a randomized death pretty easily. The ONLY benefit I could see to killing him specifically is that he was a confirmed townie, and there were definitely better targets for that (Like Panini, whose role should probably stay unknown for the rest of the game).

i'm not really sure i feel an emmy lynch tbh. i just don't... really see her being scum, i guess? i don't think i understand why people suspect her. i don't really have a better suggestion though.
I mean
at this point we've narrowed it down to a mafia between her and me

Also, I'm sorry. I know it's depressing and I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, but I kinda can't avoid bringing it up.

Because I trusted Herbe 😣

Just because Seshas is trustworthy doesn't mean they're right.

Oh god that post really screwed up. I tried to hit preview, sorry. The first non-quote in that post is actually a quote from Seshas, I seem to have cut that part off at some point while I was trying to organize all the stuff I clipped. My words start at "I could buy"

Listen, even if i were mafia i would kill you Seshas. Because not only would you vote to lynch me, you also seem to be leading people. I'm not mafia, hence why Mr Ultracool died.

Listen, even if i were mafia i would kill you Seshas. Because not only would you vote to lynch me, you also seem to be leading people. I'm not mafia, hence why Mr Ultracool died.
It would be funny if noone noticed that everyone was basically confirmed except for you/me/flora
tbh

Back
Top Bottom