• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blastoise: shut up you and that's kinda illegal cause the age of consent is 16 in PA

@Stormecho (and everyone else who wasn't in the first one):

About forty years after the events of Gale of Darkness, an evil new team rediscovers Cipher's Shadow Pokemon technology and improves on it to create what is basically a brainwashed army of humans fused with Shadow Pokemon, called Shadow Trainers. For some bizarre reason, some people have escaped the whole brainwashing part and have helped start a resistance of sorts with some humans in the know.

@all: I'm actually having a bit of debate as to where this roleplay should actually take place. Orre makes sense, but in all honesty, it's...kinda boring. I remade this somewhere else and have it take place in Kanto, which gave us more trainer options (Trainer, Coordinator and Breeder and any mixes as opposed to just a trainer) and a bit of side plots, as well as more places for the evil team to kidnap recruit more Shadow Trainers.

Theoretically it could take place in any region where there are humans, but Kanto was just my random example. Letting me know where the roleplay could take place would be greatly appreciated :)

@Stormecho: The last Dreams of the Past was fun. We could always continue from there, since we got a significant distance. I'd be willing to co-admin then. Perhaps you could also ask Arylett, since she was the de facto leader of the resistance.

@Flora and Ashes: I might join.. hmm, Hoenn is always cool. Orre is fine to me though, especially if in those 40 years Flygons have become a dominant force and threaten to take over the region

Hmmm... actually, who would be interested in a war between Humans and Flygons XD? It's an idea that's been brewing for a while in my head... hehe...

I might get into Dreams of the Past again, Stormy. It was pretty fun. Although I would prefer to only play one character... having two or more tends to overwhelm/bore me.

Stormecho: Allow me to give you my view: Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit! We could pick up from where we left off, or we could start again.

Flora: I'd rejoin it, and I'm leaning more toward Johto or Orre

'Kay, I got an idea from watching tv for the last seven days straight.

Kind of a post-apocalyptic sandbox rp. Everything's been wasted and not much survived.

Got the idea from the trailer for "The Colony." Lemme' know how you feel.

Post-apocalyptic... everything's desert? hmmm... well, if you couple that with Flygon domination and small pockets of human resistance, I'd be up for that:p hehe

I've never seen the trailer for the colony. Mind finding it online and linking it for us?

I might start it up again... with Kali co-admining, since I seem more liable to coast along and ignore looming obstacles like... everyone splitting up. >> I fail like that~ But it'll have to be after I get back from Florida, as we're really busy right now. D:

I might start it up again... with Kali co-admining, since I seem more liable to coast along and ignore looming obstacles like... everyone splitting up. >> I fail like that~ But it'll have to be after I get back from Florida, as we're really busy right now. D:

@everyone: Yeah it's probably gonna end up in Johto at this point.

which means that the evil team will probably have something to do with Team Rocket. Probably a reformed one...

Alright here is an rp idea that I really feel good about.

------

A meteorite hit mount moon. That was 3 months ago. Radio contact slowly began to disappear piece by piece when after 2 months even Saffron's magnet train stopped appearing in Goldenrod. That is when the 4 remaining regions agreed to send a task force of trainers and their Pokemon to investigate in Vermillion and work their way to Saffron and see what the problem is as the magnet train is no longer operable. Upon arrival a horrifying discovery was made...

------

That's just about it. I hope I get some feedback for once.

Sounds interesting, but... I can't join it since I won't be here. D: Unless you don't make it until the 10th, which I doubt. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom