• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legend of the Stone Tablet (LST)

What should the school's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My old character was Aria, but I'm using different names now. I liked the long, pink hair, but purple is nice also. :D I guess I just needed a new feeling to this RP.

I would still like my old status. And I have no comment on the academy name yet, because I'm currently obsessing over my new fanfic. x_x I'll choose a name eventually. XD

Evoli, you don't have to repost your form, unless of course you want to change anything about your character, since the...site has the bio up.

Yea I'll join back in.
May I suggest that we keep the numbers down?
Last time there were so many people and some posted like demons and made the rest of us get lost.
Idk on academy name yet. Just no Shinno Arts Academy

Okay, of the ten members from the old version of this rp, only seven are present. I'll try and ge tin contact with the other three and depending on wether they're up for rejoining or not, that'll determine how long sign-ups are open.

EDIT: I've VM'd two of the three. It seems the third hasn't been on in awhile so once the other two respond, we may or may not begin.

Last edited:
Name: Jazmina Koran

Appearance: Jazmina has very long jet black hair to her waist, which will either be in a ponytail of some sort, or straight down. Her straight black bangs almost reach down to her aqua blue eyes. She wears a black short-sleeve midriff with a golden heart surrounded by silver swirls, a black skirt, and black heeled boots with silver and gold swirls scattered around them.

She wears random earrings everyday, and has a black choker with a diamond charm. She's a bit taller than an average 15-year old girl, and not because of the heels. Her skin is a light tan.

Personality: Jazmina is a quiet, shy, and smart individual who doesn't always go out of her way to make friends. She'll try, of course, but only if she knows they're pretty nice. She's always either singing when she's walking around, or having some kind of electronic in her hand, messing with it. She may be shy, but Jazmina's a hard person to predict a lot of the time.

She loves sports a lot, and tries her best to do something sporty everyday that she can. She's usually never late for anything, and sometimes has her nose in a journal, a drawing pad, or a book. Once she makes a friend, she tries to keep them, as sometimes, she enjoys company.

Quirks: Doesn't really pay attention to what's going on around her at times, because she's usually doing something else. Also hates when people talk about regular families with a mom and a dad present.

Flaws: Hates being in crowds, whether it be 5 people to 105, and gets nervous very easily.

Number: 228

Trainer Type: Any Pokemon that seems intresting is good for her-Type doesn't matter much.

Letter of Recommendation:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to put my little sister, Jazmina Koran, into your school. For all of the 13 years I've been around her, I've noticed she loves to be around Pokemon and learn more about them. You will have to watch out for when she's doing something else, because she tends to not pay attention at times. She also hates crowds, but not a big deal. She's into any type of Pokemon, not just a certain one, and is a perfectly educated teenage girl. She would be a great addition to your academy, I can promise you that, as well as she'll stay out of trouble.

Sincerely,
Kelli Koran

Dorm Number: 5

Name: Anna-Maria Johnson
Appearance: Brown, wavy, long hair down to her waist, and short, wavy bangs. She wears a pink shirt tank-top with random colored balloons and confetti, and in the middle, says 'PARTY' in black glittery letters. She wears dark blue jeans that she put glitter on, and silver strap heels. She has silver and gold bangles, and gold hoop earrings.

She has medium tan skin, and is average height for her age. She wears a blue chain-like belt with hearts going around. She has white gloves that come to her elbow, and are also fingerless, and a pink nad blue ring on her ring finger.
Personality: Anna-Maria is a playful and cheerful girl who tries to spread happiness to everyone she possibly can. She's diligent, and sometimes gets a bit too hyper at times, and can't be controlled. She's always writing things in her notebook, whether it be poems, song lyrics, or just a story, it's all in there.

She sometimes overreacts to things, and does certain things that aren't nessecary, or don't match what she should be doing at the time. She's clumsy as well, and loves making friends. She's very free-spirited, too.

Quirks: Overreacts, goes out of her way to do something, a bit obssessed over fashion at times

Flaws: Asthama, but not serious

Number: 261

Trainer Type: Anything she can hug and cuddle with

Letter of Recommendation:
To whoever this may concern,

I would like to enroll my daughter Anna-Maria Johnson into your school. She seems fascinated by Pokemon, and would love to learn everything about them all. The ones she seems intrested in are cute and cuddly ones from what I've seen, and loves to show happiness to everyone. She's a very bright girl, as well. She may overreact a bit, but that won't affect her learning much. She also has asthma, but it's nothing major at all. She loves to make friends, and won't blow off important things for schol, I promise.

Sincerely,
Marissa Johnson

Dorm Number: 5

How would we start, by coming to the school?

Damn, Fullmoon Academy it is, unless more people vote. In case you haven't guessed, then, I voted for Academy of Kyogre.

;_; Is not fair!

Wait, before I forget, can I add in something to my character? She plays the flute, if that's all right. This has nothing to do with Evoli's previous character; I just like the instrument.

How are we supposed to tell whose character is whose? It doesn't say on the website. I want my character to have a crush on Evoli's character, at least once I get there. Just to add flare and be consistent.

xD I sense a theme here, Philly. And, this is late and kinda random, but I hate my character's name with a burning passion. Can I change it to.. say... Adelle Keigwin?

Back
Top Bottom