• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legend of the Stone Tablet (LST)

What should the school's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Oh, cool. So, were you born mute?" Ruby was just making small talk by this point, trying to make her like him. Even though she was mute he still found himself liking her.

Stefan walked around. The ship was filled with students talking and eating lunch but he wasn't really in the mood for eating right now. So Stefan walked out to the railing and looked over the edge watching the water. After awhile he thought he saw something and leaned in closer. Not knowing it his foot slipped and sent him off the side, dangling onto the edge with his real arm.
"HELPPPPPP!!!!!" he screamed at the students.

Dawn finally gathered the courage to play. She began to remove her flute from its case and assembled it with shaky hands.

Suddenly, there was a shout. Dawn quickly looked over at the one who had screamed. He was dangling by the rail! She placed her flute on the table, still in three parts, instinct calling at her to help this kid. She jumped up and raced over to the student, reaching out to grab his arm. "I'll pull you up!" She called.

Whatever it took, she would do. She did not want someone to die, especially through drowning. No, not today. No one would die. However this boy had slipped over, she would help him back up.

Ruby heard someone scream for help. He got up and thought, This is my chance to prove myself to Adelle. He ran over to the ledge and held his hand out to the person who was dangling off the edge.

Stefan didn't know who's hand to grab and freaked.
"Guys two of you isn't going to help and I can feel the waves!" he yelled as he started tearing up and kicking his legs trying to get his good arm to the ledge to pull him up.
Damnit all for being tall! he thought to himself.

Ruby said, "Just grab my hand! No time for thinking about it! Just grab it!" Ruby yelled. He was getting angry. He knew that if this person didn't grab a hand soon that he would die.

Stefan grabbed onto the guys hand and looked at him.
"You better pull so I can get my good arm up onto the railing or you're joining me in the water." he said as he reached for the rails with his bionic arm.

((Hey, I posted first! D:))

Disappointed, Dawn stood by, then sat down at her seat blankly. She didn't do anything but sit there, staring into nothing, even though her sight was on the waves and sky. She didn't see the Tentacruel's rubies, and none of them triggered her will to draw. What was wrong with her today? Had she just "woken up on the wrong side of the bed," as her mother had put it?

What a stupid metaphor. Who cared if you woke up on the left side of the bed and not the right? You could just roll over. Besides, right and left were really rather pointless, in Dawn's opinion. She prefered to call things by "east" and "west." She also said "north" and "south" when required. When she looked at herself, it seemed as if she were obsessed with navigation. Not once did she remember herself saying "that way" or anything of the like. She did point, but that was a completely different story.

The long-haired girl sighed and took out her comb from her backpack, but didn't do anything but stare at it on the table.

((It's not my fault I had to eat dinner! Sheesh, you guys are so unreasonable >:/ ))

Finally, Dawn absent-mindedly combed her hair. She made sure every stroke was straight, still staring into the distance. Then there was a cloud that looked like...

"A Meditite," she managed to mutter, but it was monotone, lined with no emotion. This was very rare with Dawn, since she treated emotion as one of the most important things in the world. Lately, she just could not understand herself. What exactly, was going on? And with her, what was that, also? Was it that stupid metaphor again?

((Oh shot, forgot about that. Uh...))
Valkrie looked up as she heard a yell. Before she could move, two kids helped the one that had nearly fallen. She ran over anyways, just in case.
"Are you alright?" Valkrie asked. "That looked close." She looked at the girl combing her hair, and at the boy who helped the one with the bionic arm. This might be a good chance to get to know some of the other kids...

"I'm Valkrie," she introduced herself. Unable to think of anything else to say, she looked over at the horizon.

"Ruby Lehrer." Ruby said, and extended his arm to shake. "Why are you here?" Ruby was here due to his anger management problems, but the only other one that he knew had a problem was that mute girl.

Valkrie took Ruby's hand, and shook it.
"My mom didn't think I was 'lady-like and polite' enough." She spat over the side of the railing. "Well, she's not gonna get it." Valkrie nodded sharply. "And, apparently, I'm so obsessed with Dragon Pokemon it's a danger to society."

Hmmm. I can see where your mom is coming from. "Gonna get it?", "Spitting?" "Well, I hope I see you around campus. What kind of Pokemon do you like? I'm personally a fan of Dragons and Fire."

((...O_o; Uh, haha?))
"I like Dragon Pokemon, and Flying types are cool too." Valkrie smiled slightly. "But I don't have problems with any other types."

Stefan grabbed the railing and cringed when he heard his hand clang.
Nobody is supposed to know about my arm! I guess the cat's out of the bag now damnit. he scolded himself.
Hoisting himself over he shook his legs off and placed his hands on his hips.
"Hi, I'm Stefan. Nice to meet ya!" he said cheerily.

"Hi, Ruby Lehrer." Ruby said, again giving his hand. "I suppose that you are here for that arm of yours?" He then thought about shaking hands, and hoped that the bionic arm was his left.

Back
Top Bottom