• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Mystery Dungeon: A New Beginning

Torei lets out a sigh, seeing that everyone was being slow in finding partners for the mission. She glances at Silver before clearing her throat.

"Alright everybody. I'd like to leave now. Follow me toward out new beginning"

She turns on her heel and starts to march off down the path. At the end of the path is a make-shift sign that told other pokemon that this was a villiage. Torei glances at it for a few moments before moving on ahead on the path that cut into a forested area. As she walked, she pulls a map out of her bag and looks it over carefully.

"Now...if I was a secret portal that leads to another deminsion...where would I be....?"

He had just been ignored.
Alec suddenly felt rage bubbling up inside of him, no one ignored him, NO ONE.
He took a quick look around, seeing a Munchlax that seemed to be the leader of this group, he walked, as nonchalantly as ever, behind it, and slapped it twice in the back of its with his front paw and yelled: "DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU ANYTHING?! IT'S RUDE TO IGNORE PEOPLE!"

((:3))

getting angry with the strange pokemon's outburst, Seth pinned it down... In one of his angriest moods, he muttered: " Don't ever yell at someone in athority again!" Feeling satisfied getting that out, he released the pokemon that came from nowhere...

Torei lets out a yelp when she was roughly patted on the back. After catching her breath, she turns to the one that smacked her and gives him a once over.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you to keep your paws to yourself?"

She then thanks the other pokemon for helping her out and returns back to the map and studies it.

"Hmmm....maybe we should try for...the misty cave place....or the desert...."

Spatz was startled by the sudden outburst, and saw that a Skitty had smacked Torei's back and had shouted at her, only to be pinned down by Seth, and scolded by him, and then scolded by Torei herself, who was obviously unipmressed with the rude behaviour. Spatz sighes offly, and looks to Cirrus, saying,

"Looks like Torei's plotting as to where we're going. We should stay close, cause I'd hate to get lost..."

"Keep cool Alec, don't lose your temper" Alec thought quickly, before turning to Torei again, looking as serious as a Skitty could.
"Don't put me on the same level as you regular Pokémon, I was raised to know manners" He said, "I hit you because you ignored me, that's all there is too it, now please answer my question" He said the question extra loudly, as if taunting. "WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING? BECAUSE IT CREATES QUITE THE RUCKUS!"
He then stood and had a face filled with satisfaction.

Kat shook her head, looking more than a little annoyed. For some reason, this bothered her a lot. They were starting to fight already, but she couldn't resist saying this, using her most sarcastic voice possible.
"Of course you hit her. How silly of us to expect you to act civilized, and not like the immature spoiled brat that I'm sure you are. Treat Torei with a little more respect, please."

Alec simply spat in the Scyther's direction, not at her, but in the same direction.
"Don't tell me to respect anybody" he said, sounding just as much of an asshole as possible, "I don't need to show respect to "average" people like you. Be quiet if you don't know who you're speaking to"

((Argh I love this guy, he thinks of himself as the freaking messiah and that's why I love him))

That did it. "Average? Who the hell do you think you are?" Freezefire screeched and leapt at him, claws covered in a pale white frost. Ice Punch. With a quick slash, she leapt back again and released all her bad thoughts at the Skitty. And there were a lot right now.

Cirrus flew down and perched herself on the Skitty's head.

"You don't appear to have wings," she noted, jumping off his head halfway through the sentence and fluttering around at a height that she hoped was too high for him to jump.

She went down to Torei. "Actually, if I was a portal, I'd be somewhere special. Somewhere sacred and hidden. Like, um, the Cave of Origin, or Spear Pillar. Dad used to tell me a lot of legends about those places..." She looked back at Spatz and the others, making sure they weren't hurt.

Silver saw what Alec did, and he wasn't as forgiving as Torei was. How dare he hit her! He growled under his breath, and lowered his head, walking steadily towards the Skitty.

"Listen up, brat. You may think you're all that and a bag of chips, but you're not. We're a team. You got it?" He said, voice very level and low, but it wouldn't be hard to tell that it was brimming with anger. "So I expect respect for me, Torei, and everyone else here."

He snorted and kicked up some mud towards the Skitty with a hoof. "Cool your jets."

((I didn't quite get your post, Dragon, but it seemed like you hit me, upon which I'd like to mention my character have Cute Charm))

It didn't take Alec long to realize what Silver just had done, even after taking a hit before it.
He had kicked mud at him.
MUD.
"That does it" Alec thought to himself, "That does it"

he took a quick leap over to the other side of Silver, and hit him in the neck, taking his red bandanna in the process. Covet
"Tch" he said, holding the bandanna on the ground, "If you're a Rescue Team then I at least expected you had better equipment then second-hand trash like this"
He was beginning to lose his temper, but he just had to do one more thing before being able to unleash his rage in the most fitting way.

((Can our character have TM moves? There is TM's in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon world, and since Alec used to have rich parents they should've been able to buy him one))

((Yeah but cute charm activates on opposite genders, and your both male...))

Spatz saw that the confrontation with the skitty was continuing, and that silver had also scolded the skitty, and kicked mud at him. That had provoked the skitty to steal Silver's scarf. Spatz didn't like the idea of stealling, and had had enough of this skitty being a stuck-up bully. He ran up to the skitty, and snatched the scarf from the skitty, returning it to Silver, and turns back to the Skitty, saying,

"Just because your stuck up doesn't mean you have to treat us with disrespect. That'd be like me saying that you couldn't fight well because you weren't raised in the wild..." Spatz didn't like this Skitty at all, and thought that he was in over his head with all of his rudeness.

((No, it says that a pokemon that makes contact with a pokemon with the cute charm ability has 30% chance of being attracted. Attracted is Female and male, and as both Alec and Seth are male, that doesn't work...))

((Parents could have boughten one. To tell the truth, we should know all our moves as kids, meaning both Level-up and TMs. Aslo. I agree with Eon on the Cute Charm thing.))

Torei nods at Swablu for her suggestion and marks it on her map. The pilliar was known by her and her grandparents...but the cave sounded interesting as well. She ponders over this for the time being until the silence was broken once more with fighting.

The Skitty was now picking on Silver.

That's is it...that is the last farking straw.

Torei whirls around and gives the map to the Swablu to hold before walking over to the Skitty and physically lifting him up off of the ground. She looks in eye to eye and gives him a glare wrothly of a Weavile and Acranine combinded.

"We are all in the same boat. We are all looking for our parents. Me and Silver are running the show here and you will have to get used to it. If you think you can do better, then leave on your own and do your own mission because we as a group don't need spoiled stuck-up kittens like yourself."

She then gives the cat a soild shake, growling at him.

"Choose now. Shut up and follow along like an equal, or shove off and leave the real work to us that actually care enough about others to retrieve our parents."

She drops the cat and folds her arms, glaring fiery daggers at ther Skitty.

"I'm waiting."

Cirrus flapped frantically as the map, which was almost as big as she was, flew at her. As she had no hands to atleast attempt to catch it with, it hit her in the face (which didn't hurt that much, even though it was big) and landed, unfurled, on top of her body.

It was a tad bit too heavy to lift off of her, and she didn't want to crawl out. Crawling was something that bugs did, in her opinion. So instead, she listened to Torei's words.

If he keeps on being a snob and I get out from under this map, then maybe I'll poop on him.

Spatz saw Torei give the Skitty a piece of her mind, and was glaring at him. Spatz took this opurtunity to help Cirrus from out from under the map, and folded the large sheet of paper, tucking it under his arm.

"There you go Cirrus, free from being under that map. Let's just hope this Skitty finds his place so we can get going." Spatz commented, looking over to Torei, who had a ver intimidating look in her eye.

Back
Top Bottom