• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drew a picture of Boxing day last ArtMo, I think it's a time traditionally where the bin men go round houses and collect tips in cardboard boxes. I could be wrong, though.

This groupic will be awesome.

THE HOWSE BOX

FULL OF COINS

... :'D It issss, it issss. The list is as follows(oh gods the things I do during free period):
1. Kai: leaning against tree, holding gun.
2. Ice: hyped up on egnog
3. Zora: spiking said nog.
4. Dwagie: swinging Linooney around, drunk.
5. Linooney: panicked swinging
6: Spaekle: staring at gingerbread man like "what."
7: Self: squeeing oer moosefedora in background
8: Witch!Danni: riding Spoon!Spoon, spreading the obliatory rainbow.
9: Spoon!Spoon: being ridden
10: Blazhy: passed out on couch, drooling (need ref, plz? :D)
11: Vlad: sitting around rawing w/cookies in hand, playin around with a dreidle (arh haven't decided need to incorporate other holidays, although there aere a few Kwanzaa candles)
12: Arylett: skipping around w/FMC, wearing Santa hat
13: FMC: skipping around w/ Arylett, cookie hanging out of mouth
14: Salamander: takin a ride on Vlad's head, wearing a kippah

Haha that's all I got o: Got Kai and Ice done so far.

What exactly is Kwanzaa? Other than something that someone made up within the past thirty years for people in the US to declare they celebrate.

Kwanzaa is a weeklong celebration held in the United States honoring universal African heritage and culture, marked by participants lighting a kinara. It is observed from December 26 to January 1 each year, primarily in the United States.

...nah, I think you described it correctly.

Oh lord... I've been looking through a small archive of OSers that I stored on my computer, which includes several group pictures, and it's made me miss all of the good times that we've spent as a group. What happened to us all? Why do I feel as if the group is constantly on the verge of dying? We need to bring back the art on this forum; There are barely any active art threads anymore.

I've decided. After my week of trial exams, I'm going to revamp my art thread AND draw an OSer group picture. I hope that the rest of you agree with my opinion and want to bring the artwork forum back..

Oh lord... I've been looking through a small archive of OSers that I stored on my computer, which includes several group pictures, and it's made me miss all of the good times that we've spent as a group. What happened to us all? Why do I feel as if the group is constantly on the verge of dying? We need to bring back the art on this forum; There are barely any active art threads anymore.

I've decided. After my week of trial exams, I'm going to revamp my art thread AND draw an OSer group picture. I hope that the rest of you agree with my opinion and want to bring the artwork forum back..

Uhh, it's not that the group dying again, it's just that everyone's been busy with ArtMo

Yeah, my artmo died because I actually had assignments and a portfolio to assemble before January 8th that I can still hardly say is 'coming along well'.

I've considered starting a thread for the more serious-type artwork that I do for school and whatnot, but it feels like it'd barely get any attention because there'd be no pogeymans in it.

I haven't posted any Artmonthstuff because it's all unfinished (I have something weird about posting unfinished work, I only like to show end results), and also, I have fallen behind.

Also, I'm just... incredibly lazy. Yep. Being blunt there. I don't really have lots of school work or much of a busy life. I just lack motivation to the max.

Last edited:
Argh, I've been laging behind on the massive groupic and I'm really, truly sorry for that Dx Combination of being an annoying perfectionist when it comes to art, and science fair.

Also, I'm just... incredibly lazy. Yep. Being blunt there. I don't really have lots of school work or much of a busy life. I just lack motivation to the max.

High-five! We should make a procrastinator's club. But I'm too lazy.

Linoone's ArtMo died during Finals/Midterms week, when she was too busy trying not to fail her classes to draw stuff.

I've actually been planning another grouppic, but it's been sitting in my drawer for a while and I'm too lazy to find a member list to make sure everyone's in it... And the references, gah!

Linoone's now going to attempt to put together a list of people with references. You probably won't see me for a while now...

EDIT: Here we go~

List of relatively active people and their references, in no particular order:
- Arylett (:/ can't seem to find the other one with the battle suit but meh)
- Crazy Linoone
- Dannichu
- Kratos is just Kratos Aurion
- Zora
- Spoon (is just a spoon. I think you probably can draw a spoon without a ref, no?)
- Vlad (It's just a link to his DA but there's lots of good refs so watch and learn.)
- Spaekle (but with a spaeklerobe)
- Salamander is a salamander.
- uv
- Kinova
- Kai (ok, it's another DA link, but whatever.)
- L'il Dwagie is just a Riolu. A purple Riolu.
- FMC currently doesn't have a ref but I just draw her as Edward Elric

I probably missed a ton of people, and I apologize for that. Please don't be afraid to speak out if I missed you.

Whoa it's almost lunch time what just happened to my morning

Last edited:
Linoone's now going to attempt to put together a list of people with references. You probably won't see me for a while now...

EDIT: Here we go~

List of relatively active people and their references, in no particular order:
- Crazy Linoone
- Dannichu
- Zora
- Spoon (is just a spoon. I think you probably can draw a spoon without a ref, no?)
- Vlad (It's just a link to his DA but there's lots of good refs so watch and learn.)
- uv
- Kinova
- Kai (ok, it's another DA link, but whatever.)
- FMC currently doesn't have a ref but I just draw her as Edward Elric

I probably missed a ton of people, and I apologize for that. Please don't be afraid to speak out if I missed you.

Whoa it's almost lunch time what just happened to my morning

Ffff how could you forget me D:?

Updated list of relatively active people and their references, in no particular order:
- Crazy Linoone
- Dannichu
- Zora
- uv
- Kinova
- Kai
- FMC currently doesn't really have a ref but I just draw her as Edward Elric. Or you can draw her as the furry yellow cat-thing with wings, but I'm not sure where there's a picture of it, so if you want to draw her as that, you're going to have to look for it yourself. Or wait until I find it somewhere.
- Ice the Cat

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FORGOT YOU ICE D: D: D: APOLOGIES

I have a new reference! It's not coloured or finished, but I'll show ya anyways:

Here it is. Most of the dress is red, that thing around the waist is a black sash tied into a red ribbon at the back. The sleeves are white, ending with black cuffs. I'm wearing sandals. The part of the dress above my chestal area is a frillyish part that's white with two buttons. Ignore how you can see my legs in it still, it's a sketch, and I'll erase those when I colour it. I just kept them in there to help me know where to put folds.

(For more help with colour, refer to this. Exact same dress.)

Later on, I'll go back, colour it, and put neat little captions and such to make it convinient for people to know what's on the outfit.

And yes, procrastinator's club would be epically awesome. Except I think everyone would put off posting and it'd be an empty thread.

Last edited:
Linoone ;-; Whatever happened to the local mechanical dragon? Well, granted I haven't even posted my ref here, I don't think. It's a dA link but blah.

I died on the 3rd day of ArtMo OTL Though after I clean up my mess of work, I'm definitely gonna be posting more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom