• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SOS BRIGADE TCOD Branch

lol ill join, i just finished reading what i think was all the english manga online, does anyone know where i can find the light novels online? I just feel like buy it.

Um, so... there are rumors that I might be making an AMV sometime in the near or far future. :D? If I get it done anytime soon, I'll post it here~

YouTube, Veoh, whatever. Note that they're always in .flv format (at least on YouTube), so you have to convert them.

thanks Dinru, I saw that, figureed it was a club member.

also the website with the novels isnt working for some reason, am i the only one with this problem?

hey i was just curious, but in the 9th light novel, things start to get confusing, like its telling an alternate re telling of everything after its already been told, anyone mind explaining this to me?

It's done! My brother and I spent days on this, which is weird because videos don't usually take that long. But anyway, enjoy!

So. Guess what I just finished watching? Bvvvv. I can't believe there's only 13 episodes. (well, fourteen if you count the bonus one).

...I may just read the light novels now, and/or... wait until April... *sigh* And even then, they won't have the dubbed version! D: Call me crazy, but I kinda like the dubs. Kyon's voice is love <3

Full fangirl mode: KyonxHaruhi foreverrr <3 Stop drooling over Asahina you idiot and face your destiny. D: Also, Koizumi is a sexy bastard and he knows it.

EDIT: bvvvv okay so they're not actually airing the second season yet, apparently. Psych! I'll go cry in a corner now.

Last edited:
Has anybody been watching the latest Haruhi series on YouTube, while waiting for April? It's called The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya. #3 was especially random imo, though that's not to say the first one wasn't pretty random either. xD

There's also a more random series already going up, Nyoron Churuyu-san, that has 3 episodes to it so far.

Both are animated differently, though Haruhi-chan loosely follows a plotline in the 4 episodes that I've seen of it so far.

Oh, why didn't I see this before?
Joinjoinjoinjoin.

Well, who's memorized Hare Hare Yukai both song AND dance? I have. XP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom