• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SOS BRIGADE TCOD Branch

Ill get pics of books...
lol
o and from what i heard, they're not airing new season 2 episodes every week, which is why we havent heard from japan about epidode 2. I don't have confirmation but im pretty sure. Im gonna go check japanese youtube.

Schedule snagged from TVTropes, because I'm soooo nice to you guys:

Apr 02 ep01 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1

Apr 09 ep02 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2

Apr 16 ep03 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3

Apr 23 ep04 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4

Apr 30 ep05 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5

May 07 ep06 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6

May 14 ep07 The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya

May 21 ep08 Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (NEW)

May 28 ep09 Mysterique Sign

Jun 04 ep10 Remote Island Syndrome Part1

Jun 11 ep11 Remote Island Syndrome Part2

Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight (NEW)

Jun 25 ep13 The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)

Jul 02 ep14 The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)

Jul 09 ep15 The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)

Jul 16 ep16 The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00

Jul 23 ep17 Live A Live

Jul 30 ep18 The Day of Sagittarius

Aug 07 ep19 Someday in the rain

Aug 14 ep20 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)

Aug 21 ep21 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)

Aug 28 ep22 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)

Sep 03 ep23 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (NEW)

Sep 10 ep24 Charmed at First Sight Lover (NEW)

Sep 17 ep25 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part1 (NEW)

Sep 24 ep26 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part2 (NEW)

Oct 01 ep27 Where Did the Cat Go? (NEW)

Oct 08 ep28 Disappearance Epilogue (NEW)

My prediction is that we shall have a most fulfilling summer and fall.

I simply adore Haruhi's OST x3
Since I'm such a nerdy person, I can kind of sing God Knows and Hare Hare Yukai, even though half the pronounciations are probably wrong :D
Aside from the main cast, Tsuruya is probably my favourite character. She's just too damn funny to watch xD

hey about the prediction, do you think they might air the one football game?

edit*anyone know anything about light novel 10?!?!?! its been 2 friggin years!!!!!

*yet another edit*
After not being able to find endless eight today, I went to wikipedia and it said it doesn't air until the 19th, not the 18th

Last edited:
im just gonna double post to get all ur attention. But the second endless eight came out in japan, but i cant find it on youtube, is anyone able to find w/wo subs?

k, in case anyone is paying attention to the series, and if u know what a monkey is like wen he's forced to stare at a banana on the outside of the cage, then thats me right now, involuntary twitch's episode list has so far been completly wrong, and i wanna kill me self. What does everyone think.

Yeah, seems right to me too. You do realize that people aren't gonna have it uploaded to YouTube the same day it's broadcasted most of the time, right?

They're such amazing trolls. xD Of course, it's not like they're getting money for it or anything... I mean, nobody'll want to buy the DVD with the same exact episode five or more times.

Still, though. You thought, after all that, you were actually gonna get a second season? xD You know nothing about them then! My episode list was the chronological order, but I s'pose they didn't want to bother with the Sighs or something. Ah well.

Don't kill yourself though, Jack. They'll go back to making the actual show... eventually. Perhaps it'll be a 28-ep second season or sommat. Fingers crossed!

Or maybe since it's called Endless 8 episodes 2-9 will be Endless 8 and than it'll get on with the show?

I've been thinking the same ting, so we got 2 more...

*points gun at head*

They're such amazing trolls. xD Of course, it's not like they're getting money for it or anything... I mean, nobody'll want to buy the DVD with the same exact episode five or more times.

Still, though. You thought, after all that, you were actually gonna get a second season? xD You know nothing about them then! My episode list was the chronological order, but I s'pose they didn't want to bother with the Sighs or something. Ah well.

Don't kill yourself though, Jack. They'll go back to making the actual show... eventually. Perhaps it'll be a 28-ep second season or sommat. Fingers crossed!

*Lowers gun*

Yea...The entire season would just suck if 2/3 of it was endless eight, though i kinda doubt it would be 28 episodes, somewhere in the lower 20s would seem about right, though compared to the original season, thats pretty fucking long. But if the endless eight ends up being most of the season, i may die on the inside seeing one of my favorite animes gone into the shit hole....

Hey, guys. It's over. We've exited the endless recursion of time. Eight episodes and it's finally come to a conclusion, just as we'd predicted.

I haven't seen it yet; when I do, I'll post the YouTube link. But, still. Wow. That's such a relief. I'm so happy, I could... well, not cry, but I'd cheer a little if it wasn't almost twelve am and I wasn't typing on my laptop in bed and trying not to bother my roommate. So.

Last edited:
Found an awesome Spin off series right here! It's called Nagato Yuki-Chan no Shoushitsu, or the disappearance of Nagato Yuki. Basically...It's in the world where in disappearance Kyon goes to, only it takes place without Kyon freaking out, it's the the Kyon who was originally in that world. Only 1 chapter has been translated, if you happen to know where more chapters are translated or someone who happens to know Japanese, please have them translate it PLEASE!!!!!!! I wanna read more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 10 is up.

...You know, despite finally escaping the loop and all, I was pretty disappointed with this one. It came of being too impatient to wait for a subtitled version, but as I was watching the raw, untranslated version, I was struck by just how drastic the drop in animation quality is between this and season one. That and almost nothing happened-- apparently they're filming another movie. Whoooo. Mikuru beeeeeeam. All right. Can we get some action, please? 80% of the episode seemed to take place in the club room, and the animation team resorted to cheap tricks half the time. :/ Let's hope it improves later on, or at least in season three.

EDIT: and that spinoff is incredibly adorable x3 It's just that I'm a KyonHaruhi shipper; KyonYuki, especially in this 'verse, doesn't seem as interesting to me. But I'm still eager to read more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom