• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SOS BRIGADE TCOD Branch

I think I'll start a topic like i did in my club at serebii, just copy the bolded part into the post and tell your opinion (just in case you don't know wat 2 do).

What do you think of the fan fic that has warped genders

Disturbing, I thought it was a good idea at first, but now that ive seen various mangas online (and doujins, ill admit), I now get disturbed by it.

I love it! Kyonko looks hot even though she has no rack, Yuuki looks like a male Meganekko, Mitsuru is well endowed in his part, Itsuko is just lesbo for Kyonko, and Haruki is wanting to marry an alien, time traveler, or an esper. What's not to love?

I love the genderbent stuff~ I haven't read much of it, but it looks awesome~ The personalities fit a lot better in some situations (i.e. Kyon/Kyonko, Itsuki/Itsuko, Yuki/Yuuki), though some of them are a little odder... (i.e. Kyon's sister/brother, Ryoko/Ryou, Mikuru/Mitsuru, Haruhi/Haruki themself...) But still, it is made of win :3

K, I've had this great idea for a fanfic and wanted to know you all think. Though i'll only post it if i know someone is actually gonna read it, so anyone wannna hear my idea?

kk, here goes, still don't have any major details, haven't even started it yet. *edit I take this back seeing that i have all the major details in. I just don't have anything in absolute detail.

Basically i kinda re write the whole series. Well, its all the same, but i plan to add one character. In the beginning, when haruhi makes her wish for aliens, time travelers, and espers, i have her making one more wish. That would be for there to be other like her looking for a more exciting life, ect (this explain why whats her face in the 9th novel seems to have others thinking she's the original, at least its my explanation). So when she makes the wish, peopl from around the world suddenly are given the means to gain the same power the haruhi has, one of them i plan to make is a terrois in afganastan, but the main character has the most unusal way of gaining the power. At the time the wish is made, he is the same age as haruhi, and since its on the other side of the world, its morning for him. He is on a field trip with his class at some caverns that once were used by theves many years ago. He's stand at the edge of a ridge when it suddenly collapses. He falls about 10 feet down, but isn't badly hurt. While waiting for someone to come help him out, he find an old clay cup and decides to keep it. This may seem pretty stupid, but that cup just so happens to be the holy grail. If looked at hard enough, you can see the stain where jesus's blood had fallen on it. In the book, anyone who drinks from this will gain the exact powers of jesus, which also happens to be what haruhi has.

I gotta go real quick, i'll continue this later

Edit*Sorry bout that, but I had to get off then. and i was up til about 3 in the morning so i just now woke up, lemmie continue now.

Ok, so eventually he does drink out of it (i'll come up with a reason why). And eventually the most important part of the story happens. He asks out a girl (lets call her... hmmmmmm...Nikki! Yes, i did just now think of that.) who's been his friend since early childhood and she says yes. But his dad (who may i note the entire friendship has had a strong dislike of her and her family) wants her to come over for dinner just to see if she's ok. Well a fight breaks out between him and his father and he gets so angry. Now by now, he's already drank from the grail, and he yells at his dad "Why don't you just burn in hell!!"

Well lemmie tell ya something, the entire house completely explodes and is leveled. And everyone is killed except for the main character guy (who i still need a name for if anyone has ideas) and this puts him into a state of shock where he just can't seem to feel any emotions. And so when he's living in a friends house, he runs off with only a small supply food, some personal items he salvaged, and the grail. He by now is suddenly understanding his powers, and starts using them to try and steal more food and money. He does this for a month. By now he's already completly mastered his abilities and has made so he doesn't accidentally trigger them, but when he actually needs them. But he gets caught when trying to steal from a group of 6 kids his age who unknown to him, work for minor mob boss. They are about to beat is ass up when the group's leader (Name Mark Here) decides to take him in. And so they do and before he knew it, he was doing work for what would eventually be one of the largest mobs bosses in america. They are based to Toledo, Ohio (no, it is not cuz i live there, i live in columbus. Ive never even been to toledo before), and so they do work for a Man name Mr. Moretti. But he asks to be refered to has just "Boss", and that he works for a man that he refers to as "The Boss" mostly cuz this guy is in charge of a lot of people around the world.

Now this i another explanation of mine, "The Boss" is actually in charge of the Tsuruya family. And the main guy finds out this when he visits to see what exactly happens.

But before that happens, the Leader Mark is shot and killed by a drive by shooting. This enrages the main character so much that he unleashes his full power and just completely annihilates the car (trying to think of a cool way of doing this).

So now lets go back to when Tsuruya (not the girl, but her father) visits. He takes a great liking of the main character who by now has become leader of the small group of guys. By now its been a years since the accident with his parents, and he's become accustomed to the many activities mobs take part in. Just think of anything the mob does, he's done it. But by now, Mr. Moretti has become very powerful, and even though he still respects and trusts Mr. Tsuruya, Mr. Tsuruya doesn't trust him. And seeing how powerful Mr. Moretti has become, he he made up his mind and decides to destroy his "business." But then he meets the main character and the other 5 guys who work for Mr. Moretti. They have all had rough lives and work for Mr. Moretti because they have nothing to live, and that an honest living just doesn't work for them. So he approaches them with an offer, if the six guys agree to take out all of Mr. Moretti's business, he will let them work directly for him, and that as long as they do as he said, they would get almost anything they desired.

To Mr. Tsuruya's surprise, they all instantly accept. Knowing they can't just do it them selves, the main character accidentally makes a wish for there to people to help them. The next day, they are approached by 50 people willing to do what ever they can to take down Mr. Moretti. This would be the first recruits of an international army run by the six guys. So...Yea they take out Mr. Moretti.

I'm not gonna say what happens after that, but will skip to when he gets. I will say that later in the fanfic the main character gets tired of living his exciting life and wants to live a normal life. So Mr. Tsuruya lets him choose any random school near where he lives in Japan that he and the other 5 guys could go to, and by chance, he chooses North High. And in order to do this, Mr Tsuruya makes him the bodyguard of his daughter when he takes her on a work trip to America, which in turn he gets to know her very well. And when he finds out she goes to North High, he kinda freaks out. He also gets literally dragged into the SOS Brigade against his will to fill in the new spot as "the foreign exchange student" which seems to make kyon happy cuz it appears to him she just dragged in a regular guy. But in reality, he's just using his ability to cloak him self from the members, so even Yuki recognizes him as a regular human being.

OK...Thats all i'm saying for now, so what do you all think? PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!!

Last edited:
Link or it never happened. And check your sources; I posted not too long ago on a whim, but as it turns out they were just re-airing the first season. Flipping through google, I can't find what would look like definitive proof more recent than March, except for a secondhand source here, so... (also the so-called Season 2 trainer was a rickroll. Yup, people're definitely screwing with our minds...)

yea but its set to air for 28 episodes, i think we can expect some trailors also by mid to late june. but ill admit my source was wikipedia. it may have just been added by some ass, but im just hoping it wasn't...

Oh god that episode was epic. <3 I loved Haruhi's wishes~ And the whole time travel headache.

Join? I started reading the manga after seeing that dance (Y'know, the anime ending one) and thinking it was funny :3

So, uh. I'm not a time traveler or something. I swear <_<

@Bakuphoon: Welcome and all, but... strange that you would deny that and just that so specifically... *eyes you suspiciously*

Heh, just kidding... or am I?

@Salamander/Everyone: Really? I liked Kyon's wishes better, especially in the manga. (I think the wishes are the same in the Anime, but... yeah) "A house with a nice garden" "Cash please" x3 But yeah, Haruhi's great anyway and yeah.

Where was I going with this post again.

Back
Top Bottom