• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SOS BRIGADE TCOD Branch

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=111162
According to this site, the author or the light novels is just now starting the tenth one after 3 and a half years. The way I see it, it wont be released until possibly spring of next year and a translation could take months to be made

*edit*hmmmm now that i think of it, my prediction may be wrong, you guys tell me when you think itll be out, also anyone watch the sighs of haruhi suzumiya?

There are some rumors that season 2 may be 28episodes long,but I doubt it.
Is It is only 14 episodes then...DAMMIT I WANTED TO SEE YUKI WITH EMOTIONS

The bad news: Disappearance won't be in season 2. (obviously)

The good news: It's gonna be an OVA. Spring 2010. Which means they can spend all their time making super quality animation and making it perfect. Now, who agrees that this was a much better deal? Plus there's no risk of it slipping into development hell or anything. I mean, we've got a date for it and all.

Also chapter 4 of Yuki-chan has been scanlated.

The bad news: Disappearance won't be in season 2. (obviously)

The good news: It's gonna be an OVA. Spring 2010. Which means they can spend all their time making super quality animation and making it perfect. Now, who agrees that this was a much better deal? Plus there's no risk of it slipping into development hell or anything. I mean, we've got a date for it and all.

its actually gonna be a feature length film that'll be released February or March, which is even better than OVA episodes. That pic is actually from the one and only trailer of the film. So this'll be exciting! Bad think is there is little to no chance we can find the film subbed until DVD release. But this'll at least make a decent dubbed film to buy!

Back
Top Bottom