• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 7]

guys guys guys Cirrus is mafia gogogogo

also her curtains are tacky-looking.

(and just soz youz knowz, that was my last inspection-power-use-thingy, so tomorrow night i'mma hafta nick another use off Flower Doll. just sayin'.)

(inspected her 'cause I noted she was one of the few people who hadn't roleclaimed or otherwise had anything noted about them at all in Seri's nifty summary.)

I think the forumz just ate my post. Cirrus is mafia, used up my last inspection power, her curtains are tacky, blah blah blah.

Uh, are you forgetting about the Framer? I don't recall having been inspected yet, so I'm a pretty obvious target, plus the Framer will probably be at a pretty high level now and thus very accurate. I'm a doctor, so.

The mafia to innocent ratio is looking pretty bad right now, so I'd suggest that we really can't afford to lynch so recklessly.

Who have you been healing then, Cirrus? Also, your current level, as you had a grand total of six posts as of last night.

You really haven't been particularly active, so it is your fault if you're made to die, really. Still, I would agree you'd be an ideal target for a framer, as we've been half-ready to lynch you for a while now; prove yourself today and maybe I'd personally go for you living, but really, you're rather late as far as trying to be useful goes.

Same thing extends to Flower Doll, by the way. (Bolding is more to draw attention than as a vote, but works as one so we don't all forget and someone is lynched due to one vote, as has happened elsewhere. I'll probably change it as soon as something comes along to sway my opinion.)

Cirrus, because good argument is good, and she probably hasn't even leveled up yet, making her a worthless Doctor anyway if she is one.

Grr confounding variables. Yeah, it could have been the framer. But I still don't trust her yet. As GAS said, could you tell us who you've healed each night, Cirrus?

GAS, lynching Flower Doll is not good, because I need her alive to nick inspection-power-uses from.

...hm, does the Framer's victims show up as the opposite alignment on death?

Also, one of our doctors is dead. Has anybody else roleclaimed as a doctor?

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 6]

^Karkat: Not according to Seri's list.
1. Brute Lualdi – Hitman: Phantom?
2. Alice – Poisoner: Zackrai?
3. Decus – Roleblocker: ?
4. Hawk – Framer: ?

5. Richter Abend – Terrorist: ?
6. Aqua – Rolestopper: ?

7. Lloyd Irving – Vigilante: Karkat
8. Colette Brunel – Jack-of-all-Trades: Jack
9. Genis Sage – Inspector: Flower Doll
10. Raine Sage – Doctor: one of the dead
11. Sheena Fujibayashi – Doctor: ?
12. Zelos Wilder – Doublevoter: ?
13. Presea Combatir – Commuter: ?
14. Regal Bryant – Tracker: Syl
15. Kratos Aurion – Bodyguard: ?
16. Yuan – Streetear: Kirby-chan
17. Botta – Voyeur: ?
18. Dirk Irving – Inventor: Legendaryseeker99
19. Noishe – Friendly Neighbor: Derpy
20. Corrine – Mirror: Applejack??
21. Tenebrae – Distractor: ?
22. Marta Lualdi – Alien Deactivator: Seri
23. The Wonder Chef – Pitcher: ?

24. Mithos Yggdrasill – Serial Killer: ?
25. Emil Castagnier – Alien: Squirtles

That's my list, not Seri's. >:(

1. Brute Lualdi – Hitman: Phantom?
2. Alice – Poisoner: Zackrai?
3. Decus – Roleblocker: ?
4. Hawk – Framer: ?

5. Richter Abend – Terrorist: Applejack?
6. Aqua – Rolestopper: ?

7. Lloyd Irving – Vigilante: Karkat
8. Colette Brunel – Jack-of-all-Trades: Jack
9. Genis Sage – Inspector: Flower Doll
10. Raine Sage – Doctor: one of the dead
11. Sheena Fujibayashi – Doctor: Cirrus??
12. Zelos Wilder – Doublevoter: ?
13. Presea Combatir – Commuter: ?
14. Regal Bryant – Tracker: Syl
15. Kratos Aurion – Bodyguard: ?
16. Yuan – Streetear: Kirby-chan
17. Botta – Voyeur: ?
18. Dirk Irving – Inventor: Legendaryseeker99
19. Noishe – Friendly Neighbor: Derpy
20. Corrine – Mirror: ?
21. Tenebrae – Distractor: ?
22. Marta Lualdi – Alien Deactivator: Seri
23. The Wonder Chef – Pitcher: ?

24. Mithos Yggdrasill – Serial Killer: ?
25. Emil Castagnier – Alien: Squirtles

Oh, sorry. Seri must've copy-pasted it from you toward the end of last in-game day.

Well, if Cirrus was framed, then we'd be able to see that she's innocent next night, right? Losing a doctor is bad, so if there's a chance of her being innocent, then we'd be better off waiting, wouldn't we?

Also, I have a question: If Flower Doll is anything but paranoid, what would happen if she targeted someone that was framed? If she was naive, would she still get mafia?

A naive inspector always gets innocent, framed or not. Sane would get mafia on a framed target. Insane would get innocent on a framed target.

Doctor's still a pretty easy claim. Who've you healed each night, Cirrus?

If anyone else would like to roleclaim as doctor, now would be a great time to do so.

Hm, Cirrus would be a fairly obvious target for the Framer since we've discussed lynching her more than once, and no one else has counterclaimed as the living doctor. We must have had a living doctor two nights ago for Tailsy to have survived Kam attacking her, right? If no one speaks up, then, that would mean that Cirrus is telling the truth; no unclaimed innocents have died since Kam tried to kill Tailsy, meaning that that doctor who healed her is still alive. Everyone who hasn't roleclaimed has posted since Cirrus claimed, I think, so unless the doctor's been keeping quiet and trying to get her lynched without claiming, that means she must be telling the truth, as far as I can tell.

Well, if Cirrus was framed, then we'd be able to see that she's innocent next night, right?

Then it would be even more obvious for the Framer to simply target her again, though.

I'm not sure why everyone keeps forgetting this, especially since it was on the list at some point, but OrngSumb claimed bodyguard a while back.

Is it worth the risk for them to do so? How many mafia are left?

I would think so; otherwise there would be no reason for us to doubt that Cirrus is in fact a framed doctor.

We've had three people show up as Mafia on death out of seven roles that do so.

All right, then.
I'm the remaining doctor. I'll look records up in a second, but I know these past two nights, I healed Kirby-chan.
Level 2, heal may not work. level 3, will work. Level 4 I'd like to keep a secret for a little tlonger if that's okay.
Cirrus.

I think it is fairly obvious that there was a living doctor that targeted Tailsy; she's the most obvious target. If she reflects the shot, the doctor gets healed. So I think mirror was a smart roleclaim, as it made her doctor bait.

Honestly, Cirrus hasn't been active enough to warrant keeping her alive, so unless she posts a heal log I think I'm voting for her.

edit: NINJAS, GOG DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

All right, then.
I'm the remaining doctor. I'll look records up in a second, but I know these past two nights, I healed Kirby-chan.
Level 2, heal may not work. level 3, will work. Level 4 I'd like to keep a secret for a little tlonger if that's okay.
Cirrus.

Wait, huh? You didn't heal Tailsy that night? Then what happened then...?

Well, it does seem likely that you're the one telling the truth here. Mafia claiming doctor would obviously say that they healed Tailsy the night that Kam tried to kill her, and Cirrus hasn't been active enough for someone to really want to fakeclaim to get her lynched (and then get themself lynched the next day). Cirrus.

Back
Top Bottom