• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

((Sorry, I don't have time. If you have unlimited computer time let it be but I don't have all day even if it seemed like it a month or so ago))

Bandaging the hurt Arylett, ES was careful not to touch the wounds or make them hurt too much. Goldenfur scratched ES's back but ES ignored her for once while carefully patching up Arylett's leg.

Goldenfur was angry.

((Same here. I can't even post because it's moving so fast! I'm probably going to have to drop out unless people stop paying no attention to me JUST BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL!))

((Well Cb... Just read her posts then... Or just skim them all... And darksong don't go! DDx))

((Arrgghh!! I don't want to be rude, but do you think we could at least make some sort of limit on posts per day?))

Styli woke up to some whimpering and whining from the infirmary. He stood up, carefully as not to awaken his Ninjask (new Pokemon of the day) and walked out. He saw ES tending to some person with huge wounds. Styli ran over...

"Woah, what happened to her?" He asked, "Wait! Is that Arylett?! And over there! There's Zora! Oh My God, they're all banged up! Who could have done this?!"

((Sorry if I made a few things up....))

Callisto seemed to get on her feet in the air (How could you do that, she wondered,)
Spinning around rather dizzily, she flew – top speed, feeling the rush of the air around her, and the only thought pounding through her mind – I have to tell Evoli. Arylett...I heard.

((Four post a day limit per person it is then~ This does not include purely OOC posts though~))

((Agreed..))
Evoli glanced up. An angel.? No, it was Callisto, flying faster than seemed possible. She motioned quickly for her to stop, hoping she'd be noticed. She looked upset about something.. the spying mission must have ended badly. Eric whimpered nervously, pawing at the end of his owner's tail.

(^u^ when do you split up?))

"Evoli!" Callisto sputtered. "Arylett...she had a fight with Zora, probably. Not certian. She was in the hospital, talking to her...maybe she's being persuaded out of our group? If so, can I have a promotion fwee"
((2 out of 4 darn. And Evoli, think a bit about that promotion))

Evoli cursed under her breath, trying not to panic. So Arylett was injured, and probably going to turn evil and join the other side..
"Oh no.. er, get the base and make sure everything is okay there."
She sprinted away towards the other base. She wasn't sure what she planned on doing exactly, but it did not include sitting around and doing nothing..

((Sure.))

Last edited:
((Fwee, promotion.))
Edit: Post ninja'd
EDIT: Read it.
"Uh, okay?" Callisto turned and went off to her room. The wide window streched along one wall, and Calli flopped on a bed and stared up at the ceiling. It would be a matter of time until the Games group embarked, and until then, the only plans were Sit back, Relax, and Get Ready.

Last edited:
((Okay, I'm just going to have it to where I went to bed and I'm now waking up, to make it easier for me to get back into all this.))

Skymin awoke to the sound of something heavy toppling over. Her eyelids flickered open and the first thing she saw was Holly in her Sky-Forme, zipping around and breaking things.

<C'MONC'MONC'MON! LET'S GOOOO!>

"Okay, okay..." Skymin said forcing herself up," Jesus..."

After she had awoken and gotten dressed, she left in search of Exo, who was apparently her leader here. I hope our rivalry from the Smash Dojo won't stop us from being able to work together...

((Have the leaders even been assigned yet? I dunno. Also, thanks again for putting the post limit. :D))

((Yes. Btw can someone use insta-healing on sora and lett? I want us to go when I get home))

Back
Top Bottom