• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Typhoon stayed a while in her room, waiting. She wanted to see how Zora and Arylett were doing, but still... there was something in her making her stay inside the wooden bed with feeble typhoons carved into the bedframe, made by a young, bored Typhoon. This feeling was not of disgust, and not fear. But if she went back...that would comfirm it.

This was real. Her brother and a good, solid friend have turned paths.

This was real. And it was war.

"...Wha... what happened...?" She now looked down at her bandaged legs, as they were the only place she could look. Her arms were too disgusting to look at, and it was too awkward to look at everyone in the room.

"Zora...?"

As soon as he saw arylett wake up he took a brush and started combing her hair again. "How are you feeling, Friend? Better? Worse? The same? Dead? Alive? Tired? Awake? Happy? Sad? Well?"

"Yes, it is me..." Zora confirmed. She didn't sound bitter, angry, depressed or any of that. She just sounded tired. As Chimani raced back with her glasses, she slid them on her face and sighed.

She looked rather bemused at Midnight's attempts to brush her hair... It was strange. She had... just betrayed them. And they were acting as if nothing happened...

It bugged her immensely.

Rather awkwardly, she shifted... what an odd scene this was. It felt so bizarre...

"I'm sorry."

"What are you saying sorry for...? It's all evoli's fault. You have nothing to say sorry for." Then midnight stared down at arylett's hair. "Oh... My... God..." He had straightened a tiny section of aryletthair.

ES looked at Zora and Arylett, who seemed to be getting rather better.

'Hey Arylett and Zora, you're awake!' ES celebrated. Goldenfur purred.

ES gave a sigh at how Arylett and Zora still looked rather hurt and damaged but they were good inside, and were awake.

((Eh, I had to leave and re-join, I'm Callisto, except change my name to Minkow and BAT wings. So can I re-join?))

((Why'd you leave and.. >_>))
Dragon went back to the room with everyone in it. Her search for bottles had failed, and she couldn't find a bag either.. where would she look, anyways? She saw Arylett and Zora were up, so they could go in a bit, when they were ready to travel.

Midnight clapped his hands together and stood in front of everyone. "Ok! Now that these two are on their way to recovery we shall leave in two days! So everyone start packing your bags! That reminds me..." Midnight pulled a stack of small bags off of the shelf and handed them out to everyone. "Expandable bags. Bigger on the inside then the outside."

"Yay!" Yoshi took his bag and stuffed a few things in it. He'd keep his sketchpad in his bookbag, but his other things would in here. He debated where to put his Tales of Deltora book, and after about two minutes, he shrugged and stuffed it in the bag.

"Of course," Exo said, 'Bring me up to speed; I've been training so I have missed most of what's happened since this fiasco started."

"Maybe 'fiasco' was a bad choice of words," Exo said, "I heard that there was another enemy who managed to breach the base's defenses. I was training so I missed it. I just need to be brought up to speed."

Arylett continued to look quite bemused. They were still acting as if nothing ever happened...

"But how could you accept me back so easily? Evoli did not brainwash me... I went with her of my own volition." She felt dazed, it had been a rather long day. Wiping a bit of sweat off of her face, she realized something...

Where were her glasses?

Arylett sighed deeply, that was the only pair she had too... but no... later.

"I am a traitor... should I not be punished?"

Back
Top Bottom