• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Zora smiled grimly. "Look at yourself... haven't you been punished enough? Of course, if you feel that's not enough, I'd be more than happy to take it further..." she coughed, then groaned. That wound on her torso was going to take a while to get over, even though something had partway healed them.

Chimani just glared at her. "I feel now's the perfect opportunity to say I told you so. If you all had listened to me and cast her out at first sight, this would've never happened."

"But from what I gather, she came to her senses from that fight... what of that?"

"Hrrrm..."

((Oh, that's cooold,Midnight xD))
While the reluctant Typhoon went downstairs to see how the wounded Zora and Arylett were, Hugh decided to peek into the bag to see just really what they carrying.

'Punishment? Hmm, I think Goldenfur will do something about that...' ES said with a grin.

Goldenfur perked up immediately glad to hit someone with her magical power that she had been training instead of a doll as you couldn't tell how powerful the spell was.

Goldenfur charged up a beam of light in her mouth.

'Goldenfur, you're doing to wrong, you're charging a healing spell' ES exclaimed.

Goldenfur remembered to her lessons and how to do a damaging spell...

'Use the anger inside you, not the goodness'

Goldenfur tried to use her anger, to charge it up and release it from her mouth...

'Good, Goldenfur you're doing well' ES said. The ball in Goldenfur's mouth had turned the darkest black.

The black ball of power burst from Goldenfur and got bigger and bigger as it sped towards Arylett. When it reached her she was then inside it.

The black orb shone as ES watched for Arylett's reaction.

Goldenfur was thinking. The attack wouldn't harm Arylett physically, maybe make her think of horrible things? No one knew as it was the first time Goldenfur had done a harmful attack to any living creature.

'Was the attack powerful or weak, enough anger or not?'

Here she was.
The "good" team's base. Yeah right. They could think that all they wanted, but it was she who was right. She tiptoed closer and then a little further off, melting into the shadows. She would not be seen there if she stayed still, and Eric could scout around for her. After a moment, he scampered away and looked around for a way into the base.

((Yay mind control! :DD))

(...I am SO perverted. When you said: "Punish Arylett", I had not good thoughts.)

"Ac-" Before she could finish what she was about to say, she found herself encased in a dark orb.

"What... is this?" She felt a mild feeling of hopelessness, but other than that, the orb didn't seem to have been bothering her. Arylett attempted to charge up a ball of darkness to break through the orb, concentrating...

And nothing. No darkness...

What had happened? She didn't feel one bit of dark energy running through her body. It felt completely devoid of it.

The dark orb around Arylett soon quickly faded, as she stood there looking confused at ES and Zora, with a quick glare at Chimani. She never did like that kitsune.

"I mean..." She paused, feeling a sharp pang of pain go briefly through her arm, and then fade away just as quickly as it came. "You guys aren't... bothered... this is bothering me. I betray you... and you aren't... trying to shun me."

"Another enemy?" Time Psyduck asked. "Just what is going on around here. I leave for a few weeks and when I come back it sounds like you're at war or something."

"That's because...well, we are." Typhoon muttered softly, still in the back of the room.
"This isn't the peaceful forum you used to know, Time. And ya wanna know WHO'S at fault here? Voli."

"Evoli? War?" TP asked, turning towards the voice, "This doesn't sound...well it doesn't sound like something that would happen. What exactly did happen?"

((Um...well, I do belive now Arylett is struggling to choose sides. I think.))
"Apparently, Evoli and a few others..they-they feel the need to destroy TCoD." Typhoon responded.

Arylett blinked, still avoiding the gaze of the others.

"Very well... I suppose... Zora's punishment... was enough." She didn't even know why she was asking for more punishment. Her body still ached and creaked slightly, despite mysteriously feeling better. But...

She was paranoid. They didn't seem to be having much of a reaction to her betraying them and then coming back... this made her suspicious. They should've been more... angry. But they weren't. Arylett always expected the worse in a situation... and to get out... so easily...

Well not SO easily. She nearly died in that fight with Zora...

But still.

Maybe they were just trying to get her guard down...

Typhoon stood in that position, ignoring the creeping, hot pain crawling in her limbs from being slightly crouched down. She wasn't mad, really. What would be the point?Does getting mad fix the fact that you're screwed?...No, that just makes you screwed AND angry... she silently though to herself. Still.

Still. She still felt like meeting a former friend for payback. She STILL had to know WHY her own brother betrayed her...she still had to know.

Goldenfur looked at Arylett carefully, she seemed to feel slightly better despite her aches and pains...

Goldenfur bowed her head in sorry to ES who was watching as well.

'EeveeSkitty, I tried' Goldenfur meowed simply.

'I know, but where did the anger go?' ES replied.

'I am not sure where it went but I seem sure that I remembered every taunt, every bad comment, everything bad about me or my friends and even when my...when Silverfur was killed by that car. It wasn't enough, I am just not made for damaging spells' Goldenfur protested feeling like crying at the mention of Silverfur.

"Hmph, y'all could act just a little more shocked..." Zora grunted grimly, "I'm surprised I'm the only one who attacked when she was found out..." her lips curled into a grin, "Hell of a match though... I've taught her well... If she would've stayed and kept up her training Instead o' running off, she might've even been able to beat me if it had come down to it..."

Chimani shook her head. "Zor... listen to yourself. Though... I suppose I'm no better, snarking at someone as badly injured as she is..."

"Save it, Chimani... And you know only you-know-who was ever allowed to call me that... I'd be kicking your ass if it didn't still hurt to move..."

Arylett looked coldly away from Zora, not saying a word... she felt rather disheartened. There was... no dark energy at all in her body.

She was completely devoid of power.

But she refused to reveal this to the others, lest they try to punish her more... or to Zora... who would call her weak without her training.

There was nothing to do here except swallow her pride.

"I suppose without you... I am nothing but a lowly weakling, incapable of anything. Nothing more than a student... I guess... I still need more training... with you. If you'll..." She paused, her expression looking as if she was trying to stomach something particularly bitter. "...take me back."

Back
Top Bottom