• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

She continued to be dragged along with the Charmeleon in the cage, sighing at the annoying clanking and the fact that she was being thrown about.

"Uggh dammit..." The dog barked in frustration.

Oh no... the Charmeleon and the girl... were going to Zora... but... she couldn't see through her disguise...

Yet her kitsune seemed rather suspicious.

She shuddered slightly in her cage, her mind wandering to the past...

-----
"I will fight my best for TCoD... I promise... I swear... I will fight! And I will never give up..."

And she watched happily as everyone smiled at her, cheering and patting her on the back. The brave Arylett... she would save us... she would help us get it back together! She could see it in their eyes... they thought she was a hero.

Zora was so proud... they all were. They all would fight with her...

------

How disappointed they would be...

Chimani nodded. "Yes, thank you." She looked up at Zora, who nodded.

"Yeah... thanks..." she mumbled. Chimani turned back to Hugh.

"Can you possibly... help me get the tray up onto the bed? It's not exactly all that easy for me, and..." she looked away shyly, trying to ignore the suspicious dog in the cage.

"Of..of course." He gave a shy grin, then followed Chimani's gaze to his red hand.
Blimey...Stupid, stupid Hugh! he hissed under his breath, then put the dog down.
Holding the tray in his hands, he leaped up, keeping his fiery tail off of the quilted surface. hugh put own the tray down on the bed, nodded to Chimani, and trotted out of the room on all fours.

As soon as the Charmeleon left, he galloped like a Ponyta on speed, towards RandomTyphoon's room. Tapping the blue lettering, what was once part of the wall sprang open.

Typhoon was staring at the wall, her eyes traveling from her information to her "Sweet Sassy Molassy!" picture she had gotten from a webcomic.

Chuckling slightly, she snapped back into her thoughts, seeing a terrified Hugh.

"Hey, Hugh..saved part of the sandwich for ya...what's wrong?" she asked, puzzled.

Grinning, he responded,"Not a thing, m'lady."

Last edited:
Midnight ran back into the hall and yelled "I'm baaaack!" So loud it shook the whole building.

"So who has finished their area training? Anyone? No one? Come on! Someone must have!"

Arylett gazed around the area silently, still in the cage.

Hmm. Not much had changed really... it all looked the same. Her eyes gazed dully about as she watched the Charmeleon leave the room with a tray of food. Once again, she felt rather nervous... because of Zora's kitsune. Too suspicious... there had to be some way for her to eliminate Chimani... hmm...

And then her stomach growled.

"Ehehehe... umm... guess I'm hungry. Could... I be let out of this cage now...? To eat...? Please...?"

Midnight's ear twitched, for some reason he kept hearing a growling noise. He followed the noise into one of the bedrooms and saw... A dog in a cage! He opened the cage and picked the dog up and hugged it tight. "Awww! It's a cute little doggy!"

Chimani pulled the door shut after thanking the Charmeleon, jumping up onto the bed and curling up next to Zora, nibbling on a piece of fruit.

"Zora... I have to tell you something."

"Mmm... what is it?" she took a sip of the juice slowly and reached for something on the tray.

"You know that dog... the one from yesterday who's outside in the cage?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you think she seems a bit... suspicious?"

"Like how...?"

"I... I think that dog may be one of the traitors."

Zora blinked at her in shock. "Don't be silly! The only one I could think it to be is Arylett, but even if she could do that, there's no signature curls."

"Evoli? Alright if I invade the Games group?" Callisto grinned slyly, and began making plans in her head. They were gonna get it from her.....

...and then her wings hurt.Damn, she thought. That metal brace restricting her was making her throb. Callisto twisted her body arond, hoping to get a glimpse in case her wings were visible. Thankfully, they weren't.
My wings....proof that I have the spirit of a barn owl within me. And because of that, I yearn to just make this stupid brace pop off..I can do that, yet I shouldn't. I just want to be free.......to fly.....

(Oh... whoops. Sorry~ Got confused~ Just disregard any mistakes I make... Also umm @Darksong: Basically what Midnight said, I believe. And also, Arylett's infiltrating the Artist's group in the guise of a dog.)

"Nuggh!" She was caught by surprise as she was picked up by Midnight, who appeared to be coddling and snuggling her... geez... how embarassing.

"Eeee... eee... could you please... put me down? Please?!"

Typhoon leaped out of bed, quite a bit shaken by Midnight's mondo-blast.
"I couldn't train! 'Member, I was with-huh?" Typhoon stood slack-jawed as she saw Midnight cuddle that dog.

And then she noticed something.

"What kind of breed is she? I don't know many dogs with wavy fur like that..it's almost..uh.." She tried to think of a word, yet again.

"...Sorry dawn..." He said as he put her down. "How did you get in?" Then turning to RT said, "Looks like a poodle/german sheperd cross..."

(( He doesn't know it's arylett~ He just likes the name dawn))

"Umm... yes! That's what I am... oh and my name's not... Dawn... it's... umm... Angela. Call me Angela." She smirked, as if enjoying a private injoke with herself.

"I'm a very... sp-special kind of dog... just a stray, really... I was looking for some fo-food... and well... I got a twig stuck in my leg... and then Z- one of your... friends, I would suppose... helped me out and took it out. So n-now... I am here. If you guys wouldn't mind... I'd... li-like to stay... please...?" Arylett looked pleadingly at Midnight and RandomTyphoon, trying to look as cute as possible.

Dragon looked up. What was making all that noise..? With a grumble, she followed the noise into a bedroom, looking in nervously. Storm landed on her shoulder with a heavy thump.
If you're scared of seeing some...
I am not! I don't know whose room this is! With a sigh, Storm stuck her muzzle in the room and looked up at Dragon.
It's fine, you can enter. Dragon shrugged and walked in, and flared her wings.
"What, you had a mini convention without me?" She looked at the dog, who seemed to be.. harassed-looking. "Uh, hi. Who's this?"

"I'm serious. I caught the scent of darkness on her."

"...Alright. I'll believe it, I'll be wary. But only because..." Zora's mind wandered to last night's dream. She couldn't tell Chimani. "...because you've never lied to me before."

"That's all I ask. Now let's finish eating."

"Right..."

Back
Top Bottom