• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

So we have to search the Debating Hall... ES thought.

ES picked up a few good new looking batteries of the ground...

'These will do? Goldenmoon, can you smell if it's right?' ES said.

'Yes, they're fine' Goldenmoon meowed.

'Then we're going back' ES said.

Midnight tossed ropes to each of the members and then tied them off at the wisp's end. After making sure he had tied them tight enough he stepped into the wisp and made it start going into the darkness..

ES checked her rope was good and Goldenmoon also had a rope which ES checked. After seeing that the ropes were tight and good ES stepped into the darkness, turning on her torch as she went.

"I have no qualms with that."

The tired Arylett continued to rub her eyes, her voice sounding rather dull and monotone. She still felt uneasy in Zora's presence, the dreams fresh in her mind.

Goldenmoon's eyes shined in the near darkness, the light of the large torch that could turn into a lamp like thing shined dimly in the passage, somehow it's usually blinding light was bad here.

ES checked her rope again, getting lost would not be an option when the fate of TCOD was in her hands...even through she didn't want it to be.

((Hmm... Would you object to me on your side evoli...? Not truely me but my evil form. Angelo. I can fall into insanity and split))

Back
Top Bottom