• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

omgomgomg

just taught my extraordinarily hot friend italian and latin for two and a half hours

he was stroking my leg with his foot (albeit absentmindedly but still it was so fucking hot) and fondling himself and showing his bare stomach (with sexy snail trail)

mmmffff this is a day to remember

yesss exams are finished
now I have three months to do nothing 8D
(sure I was doing nothing anyway, but now I don't have to feel bad about it!)

Congratulate me. I am now a sophomore and I gave my crush my number. And two of my hot guy friends started taking off their shirts even though it was pouring down rain when I was walking home with them. Haha, I love them so much xD

So, I was playing Pokemon Heartgold in study hall today, WHEN SUDDENLY I encounter a shiny ponyta. I proceeded to freak out and stare bug-eyed at my screen, then caught it in a premier ball. I is so happy.

I just made Ice Tea (without ice)

And I got an epic inb4thenuke kill in MW2

Cute new guy in Venture crew :3 I'm giving it a 99% chance that he's straight but I don't care cuz I'm still coming out to him next month and hoping for the best.

i hit on way too many guys for my own good *sigh*

How about the fact that I just found out about the forums having a Joltik skin? c: Life is beautiful. (Ffff, haven't been here a while!)

Also that I might be taking college courses at my city's community college either this fall or over the summer. 'Tis pretty awesome!

A few months ago, one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend, essentially because of something I did. Naturally, he got really upset and threatened me with all kinds of crap and It really hurt me; I never thought anything like that could ever happen to me and was just so scared that he was actually going to follow through with his threats, it was just....grrr. I apologized profusely and sent countless texts, but he ignored all of them.

Until today. He finally forgave me for everything. I'm still surprised that he did, but he did and I'm really thankful. I just feel really good now. :3

A few months ago, one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend, essentially because of something I did. Naturally, he got really upset and threatened me with all kinds of crap and It really hurt me; I never thought anything like that could ever happen to me and was just so scared that he was actually going to follow through with his threats, it was just....grrr. I apologized profusely and sent countless texts, but he ignored all of them.

Until today. He finally forgave me for everything. I'm still surprised that he did, but he did and I'm really thankful. I just feel really good now. :3

Eee! That's really awesome that he forgave you~ Time heals, after all c: (I just... I dunno man, I love hearing things like people forgiving others and all that. I'm such a derp that it gives me the warm fuzzies. X3)

Last edited:

Eee! That's really awesome that he forgave you~ Time heals, after all c: (I just... I dunno man, I love hearing things like people forgiving others and all that. I'm such a derp that it gives me the warm fuzzies. X3)
Aww :3 *fuzzies* It's a great feeling. We've been texting all afternoon like friends again. It's just awesome.

um guys

I think I might be going on a date on Friday

with an actual guy
Sounds awesome. Good luck and I hope all goes well~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom