• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

After reading a Let's Play of Quartz, I have the sudden urge to get a ROM of it and have the narrator be a self-insert for the pure and total angst of it.

i showed my friend that lp like two days ago and then this morning she found a copy online and was like "i'mma buy this for you." and i was like "8D"

all the youtube playthroughs seem to love the game though and it's like "IT'S ABOUT A TEAM OF RUSSIAN CLOWN MECHANICS TRYING TO INFLATE THE SUN WITH A BROKEN GHOST DETECTOR/DRAGON BONE. NO."

We got a yellow lab puppy! :D His name's Hutch, and he's teething which is painful, but he's so fking cute!

My birthday is less than a week away and I'm already getting gifts. Not much from my parents cause they're saving for a big vacation next year and tickets for the PGA Tour Event coming to Vancouver in July. I have essentially been given a "Free Video Game" pass and my Minecraft Creeper shirt is in the mail.

AND MY LIFE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THE CLASS FROM HELL ARE ALMOST GONE FOREVER YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Two hours till my friend's recital AAAAAAAAND my other friend is being nice and coming instead of hanging out with her boyfriend! (I mean she's gonna see him later, and dragging me along cause there's gonna be friends there, but I was worried that she wouldn't go to this recital because she wanted to hang out with him, and that would've made me a sad Flora because she already said she'd go to the recital)

I got my results from my exams - I'm officially graduating from university with a good 2:1 degree in sociology. Three years well spent :D

Spent my money from babysitting on My Little Pony toys. I'm a man now.

Graduated alive from Thunderbird and am now back for good<3
Oh my god I've missed you guys; I can't wait to start posting around again :D~

Graduated alive from Thunderbird and am now back for good<3
Oh my god I've missed you guys; I can't wait to start posting around again :D~

I wasn't sure who you were for a few seconds, but then I saw "alive" and instantly realized CLOUDSONG!!

I'm sitting on a blanket with my best friend at 5:30 AM listening to the increasing birdsong and watching a bat fly in circles above our heads, discovering a shooting star and both wishing for the same thing ("I wish my life will be long and awesome", which was the subject of a blog entry on this one blog we both frequent). We watched as the sky grew extremely light and the thick grayish-white clouds rolled across it, creating a beautiful sea of blue-gray and white. We watched as the trees went from being black against the pale sky to being dark green. We watched as mist rolled off the pond in the woods. We watched as the orange glow through the trees increased, heralding the sunrise (which sadly we could not see through the maze of trees). We watched as the almost-full moon sank lower behind the treetops.

As my best friend put it... "I guess it's one of those things we're just gonna have to commit to memory."

I sucked so bad at mini-golf they gave me a free pass.

no, really, I'm perfectly serious

I'm experimenting with sleep paralysis, and possibly branching out to lucid dreaming and astral projection.

I'm starting out by seeing if I can induce sleep paralysis on purpose.
My first test was a success, which is always a good thing.

I tried that. Almost got there once. My Mum used to lucid dream her assignments. :O

Tomorrow I have my last exam. YEEERRR!

It's was a pretty good Fathers' Day. Hung out with my grandfather in the morning, went to a baseball game with my stepdad, and then talked to my dad on the phone for the first time in a long while. Awesome day.

Oh, did I mention I saw a monkey riding a sheepdog? Yeah, awesome.

Just got the letter from Student Finance; I get to live off £6160 a year! Fun fun fun.

I got paid two dollars to catch a Feebas and a Chimecho.

if only I could do this for a living xD

I finally got to see this person I've been missing so hard, who hasn't been answering my messages in spite of me seeing him posting in public places. And he told me the reason why he wouldn't answer me, and I'm just so relieved that he hasn't left me, and he does still care about me. And that he's back, most importantly of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom