• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

(Okay, I can live without the dragon, but she'll still need a way of getting around. So she'll have a white horse.

And call me Lita, it saves an hour of typing.)

Lita wandered around the forest miserably. Oh, how she dearly wished the wondrous and giant being that had once lived here still existed! Oh, how she always treasured trees, even though they were so common. She was in utter misery as she mourned her favorite beings, who had been wiped out in this area.

"... If only, if only this forest were given a second chance... To rise from the ashes and live once more..." Lita muttered as tears cascaded from her eyes. She turned her horse and said, "I suppose it is time to go... I wish I could do something about this age of terror... But I am too weak." she rode out of the forest, eyes scanning for any monsters. Despite being so weak or whatever, she still could defend herself. She had not met any her age who could parrallel her with the blade.

(Well, since the Hylians don't have any particularly fantastic abilities like the other races, I suppose I'll allow the horse, but I don't see why you can't just walk like the rest of us.)

"Well, gee, Talon would've gone through the pain of plucking some of his feathers off for nothing, I would've wasted my time here that I could've spent looking for my sister, everybody else would have wasted their time here, and you'd be almost solely responsible for the destruction of two races. Perhaps it's you that should stay out of our way, hm?"

Spiriah called fire to his staff. "Watch your mouth," he said, "while you can still use it. You should be thankful you can still live, with the ability to feel, to taste, to breathe... you don't appreciate it enough."

"And you." he said, pointing to the Rito. "it was always clear the you were a young Rito, though I didn't expect you to have the attitude of a Rito younger than you. Never midn to me, i imagine you were like this to msot others as well."

(We're waiting for you and Raisu to get into the circle, and Spiriah's threatening to burn it.)

"Oh, and you're telling me that you appreciated having all of those things as though they could disappear at any second while you were still alive? Heh, sorry, but I find that doubtful. I completely agree with you on anything bad you say about this Rito, though."

Last edited:
((Aye aye, Cap'n Crunch!))

Ina shrugged and stepped inside the circle, trying to ignore Spiriah.
Let me guess, he's going to be some kind of mind reader, too. Wonder if you can actually get rid of poes. Already dead. Hmm. Ghosty, hi! Can you hear me?!
The girl stopped. She was being stupid.

Last edited:
"Well, aren't I the popular one," Talon said both angrily and sarcastically. Just then, Talon got an idea. "Hey, poe?" he said to apparently thin air, "why don't you come with us? If you want to burn and corrode so badly, you could help take care of the soldiers attacking Death Mountain!"

That got Spiriah's attention. "These soldiers are no doubt working for Ganon," he said, "I'll go. I have a score to settle with his army. Just don't expect me to save any of your hides."

Lynniria looked at the place where she thought Spiriah was and gave it a cold stare for a moment. "Was that shiekah count counting me?" she asked. "I'm coming too, I've got nothing better to do." she said. She looked around at the others. "When are we leaving, anyway? Ganon's soldiers will have already taken over if we wait much longer."

(I thought Lynniria was disguised so that she wouldn't have to be recognizable as a Sheikah at the moment...?)

"We've got two Sheikah and this Zora, as well as everyone you mentioned. You're quite clearly bad a counting, too." Starr snickered. He then turned and answered the Sheikah and answered her question. "We'll be leaving as soon as the Zora is kind enough to step into the circle."

Lita rode her horse away from the forest, now filled with rage. she rode by a beach, hoping to calm herself and maybe splash some water on her face. eventually she saw some people standing in a circle, and she heard a voice annoying them.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked.

(Because I'm too lazy to figure out who's what.)

Last edited:
(We aren't even remotely near the mountain yet. Nor is Kakariko. If you couldn't tell by the story, this takes place a while after FSA.)

(Actually, I couldn't tell.

*shot*

I'll reread the thread and edit my post, just hang on...

EDIT: Done. you guys are by the beach, am I right?)

Last edited:
((AAA I forgot this existed. Sorry, posting now :D *innocent whistle*))

Raisu grunted.

"I suppose you're waiting for me. If it means we get to the action faster, then I'm game." she smirked, stepping into the circle casually.

Talon saw a Hylian riding up on a horse, and she asked what they were doing. "That depends..." Talon said, acting unusually cautious, "is Ganondorf or Vaati your master?"

Back
Top Bottom