• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

They headed out the door,and soon after they began walking,there was a shop!"Let's go in"said Dreams.

Gale was glad they had found the little girl. She was a cutie but looked sad. Gale crouched beside the gabite girl and looked at her. "Dokichi? Is she okay?"

However, Sarah turned around again and again, running in small circles and trying to figure out what she would do.

Thatch sat down on the ground, accidentally sitting on his tail. "Ouch!" he shouted, hopping up. "Luckily I can't poison myself," he said. He began to think. My next piece of art should include a Gliscor... He shook his head. There he was, thinking about what to draw again.

(I haven't posted more than once here.O-o)

Neptune wondered what to do with the room. She could always use her powers to make funature out of ice. "Yeah, that's what I'll do." she said as she used Ice Beam to make a block of ice. She carved some openings in it, as if to put drawrs in, but it was a small table. "Where do you want the table?" she asked.

Dokichi reached out and troked her head with a gentle hand, "Dokichi and Gale won't hurt crying girl. Dokichi and Gale want to dry your tears. Dokichi just wants to know what is troubling you."

Gale was abit worried that he looked ugly by the way she reacted to seeing them. When Dokichi spoke to her, he turned around and looked at his reflection. He made funny face to see if he really did look scary. He turned to the lil girl who was now a lil ball.

Thatch jumped up and began gliding through the air, but low down. "This is fun," he said quietly, and flew to what looked like an art shop. Just a few minutes after going in, he came out with a pad of paper, pencils and other things. He soared back to the group and began to sketch a scene in which there was a Gliscor and a Magikarp.

Watching Thatch draw, Sarah got an idea in her head. It really almost seemed like there was a lightbulb above her head; actually, technically there was, since she was standing in her house, right below one. She flicked the light on momentarily, then turned it off as she left for the store. Just like Thatch, she got paper, but no paints. Just a pencil. The Ambipom hybrid went back to her house, sat down at her desk and began writing her ideas on the paper. "Book!" she said excitedly.

Back
Top Bottom