• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Well, apparently the UK the books come out a lot later than they do in America/Canada, despite the fact that the authors live in England. It makes absolutely no sense. (And to further the confusion, Russia's almost caught up to us North Americans. Wtf.)

Ah. Well, apparently the UK the books come out a lot later than they do in America/Canada, despite the fact that the authors live in England. It makes absolutely no sense. (And to further the confusion, Russia's almost caught up to us North Americans. Wtf.)
That's like the biggest WTF ever.

Hey, does anybody think Squirrelflight might not have been fully aware of what she was doing or something when she killed Ashfur? I mean:

"Did he fall into the stream and cut his throat on a rock or a branch?" Squirrelflight asked; Jayfeather could tell how desperately she wanted that to be true.

If Jayfeather could tell, yet all evidence points to the contrary, there's got to be something odd going on, eh? And of course we all know a certain cat who has almost hypnotic-like abilities and would have good reason to keep the Three safe from harm, right?

ゼニガメ26;206807 said:
Wow, the UK ones are so much better than ours.o_o

Unfortunately they only came out like that for the first three books. :< Now they're called 'Warrior Cats' and have the same covers.

I have the Fire and Ice one, though. x3

Hey, does anybody think Squirrelflight might not have been fully aware of what she was doing or something when she killed Ashfur? I mean:

"Did he fall into the stream and cut his throat on a rock or a branch?" Squirrelflight asked; Jayfeather could tell how desperately she wanted that to be true.

But it doesn't say outright that
Squirrelflight was the one that killed him. A debate about this with Flametail where I held the position of 'Lionblaze did it' and she held that Squirrelflight did it, admittedly, did convince me that Squirrelflight did it, but in light of that quote, I have to reconsider. It wasn't Hollyleaf or Lionblaze that just guessed at what she was thinking and ended up thinking that her motives for saying that were that she didn't want believe that one of the cats would have killed him or something of the like. It was Jayfeather who, as we all know, can sense all emotion behind others' words. I doubt she could have gone insane with rage when she killed him (if she were Lionblaze, actually, that might have happened, but Lionblaze wasn't the one speaking here), because Squirrelflight's just not like that. This leads me to believe that either Squirrelflight is phenomenal at hiding her emotions (actually this makes a bit of sense, what with the secret and all) or that Hollyleaf or Lionblaze, both of which had both motive and opportunity (if you notice, from the point at the end of each of their respective chapters - during which Hollyleaf gets desperate that Ashfur be silenced and Lionblaze ends up thinking that he might break the warrior code for some unspecified reason [though we can guess] - they both disappear until the Gathering).

Now I'm thinking it's Hollyleaf. I did some really weird calculations at who would be evil the other day (I calculate everything), and I got Hollyleaf as being the evil one. The evil stretch would start with Ashfur, would it not? It's not as if the evil one actually ends up thinking "lol i killed him cuz im evil". Nobody does. If Hollyleaf is evil, none of her actions will appear by us to be evil - does anyone here suspect the murder of Ashfur to be an act of evil?

... This is long and confusing, isn't it?

Why did Squirrelflight go missing just before the gathering and come back soaking wet, then? I highly doubt that it's just a coincidence. And before, whenever Jayfeather couldn't read a cat's emotions properly, he'd just get a dark "cloud" of emotions. It seems pretty clear that this did not happen in this case. Plus I find it very hard to imagine Hollyleaf ever breaking the Warrior code, even when put in a position where she might be exiled or something. This leads me to believe that Squirrelflight killed Ashfur, but that she wasn't quite aware of what she was doing at the time.

I agree with Cinderpelt. It couldn't be a coincidence that Squirrelflight was wet, and why would she be out randomly, without a patrol, unless she hd something to hide?

I got Long shadows~ I read it in a day~
Jaypaw (at the time) is such an idiot. The prophecy of Brightspirit, I forgot what it was, but yeah. Seriously, Jaypaw's an idiot! "Hmmm, the wind? That definitely can't mean WindClan, it has to be.... RiverClan! Because they can swim so fast!" *sigh*
And on a related note,
It's sooo obviously Sqiurrelflight who killed Ashfur.
And more things...
So the fan theories about Leafpool and Crowfeather were right! =o Kind of scary.

Pets name: Firestar Adopt your own! O LOOK IZ FIRESTAR!!!On topic again.
Squirrelflight is wet, and when the others keep moving they see Ashfur's body? I couldn't have been Squirrelflight, she's Firestar's daughter! So she's perfect! Do we have to discuss this? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom