• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 3]

Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 2]

Suddenly someone informs us that they have a weapon and thus they are ruled out as a mafia don.

Confusing.

I think that perhaps if D0c Scratch was n0t killed by physical means, he might have been inflicted with psychic assault 0f s0me s0rt. S0llux, y0u have quite the psychic pr0wess and c0nsiderable abilities. Theref0re, I think that perhaps it was y0u.

Y0u are S0llux, LS99?

Y0u have a sw0rd Br0/RK-10.

That makes s0me sense; I believe Light Yagami was p0inting 0ut that his means 0f attack was physical and theref0re n0t a p0ssible way t0 kill s0me0ne in line 0f the flav0r text.

I have already claimed responsibility for Silver's death.

I feel content for claiming due to my belief of a bodyguard or doctor out there.

I guess we could vote out sollux, but you also are capable of psychic powers.

Wait everyone shut up LS is not sollux

Abstain to counteract Mai/Aradia's stupidity

:?
I am Laharl, from Disgaea.
My flavortext said people were suspicious of me.
It was right 0_0

Are y0u saying y0u are a miller? That s0unds rather suspici0us; I'm keeping my v0te.

I d0 have psychic p0wers, h0wever did y0u did n0t n0tice in Make Her Pay that I slammed Vriska ar0und, theref0re inflicting w0unds? I can't just make s0me0ne die rand0mly 0_0

My p0wer has n0thing t0 d0 with killing anyway.

But you were a robot then.

Plus it would make sense for you to kill Doc Scratch, after all that bullshit talking you had to put up with him.

*sigh* Why does doc scratch do that to everyone with potential as a God Tier?

This is mafia, n0t H0mestuck. I d0n't take grudges int0 games. It's n0t a g00d strategy. Why w0uld it be beneficial t0 kill 0ff s0me0ne my character hates when it w0uld just put suspici0n 0n me?

Besides, I'm n0t g0d tier. I d0n't use my quirk as g0d tier.

Meh, good point.

*sigh* people hear my sighs and comment to them like it was a point in case.

Well, c0mments in mafia are m0re 0ften taken seri0usly than n0t.

Are y0u g0ing t0 v0te f0r LS99 0r what?

LS99

BECAUSE THAT WASN'T SO PAINFULLY OBVIOUS

Y0u d0 kn0w y0u need t0 b0ld y0ur v0tes f0r them t0 c0unt right

Yes, Light Yagami. 0_0

how do you "bold" something?

abstain

Back
Top Bottom