• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Artwork by the Banana Bread Guy

BananaBread127

Egg Boof
Pronoun
he
Hello, just making a post on these forums, like I definitely do regularly, to share some of my recent artwork in the Artwork forum.
2020-4-6 Shinx.png2020-4-22 Faces.png2020-4-25 Beta_Wooper.png2020-4-29 Popplio_Night.png2020-5-5 Breads.png
I'm looking for criticism, so if you have any of that, please tell it to me, although I have already noticed the following: Shinx's shadow is wonky, the Several Faces has practically no composition, the Popplio drawing has a rather de-saturated and un-detailed background, and the Several Breads has wonky perspective. Thank you much for looking!

These are so great! I have very few criticisms, and all of them are probably intentional things you meant to do.

1. Beta wooper's eyes are off and it kinda bugs me.
  2. Shinx's face is very flat.
Other than that, i love all these drawings so so much. :D these are really great.

These are so great! I have very few criticisms, and all of them are probably intentional things you meant to do.

1. Beta wooper's eyes are off and it kinda bugs me.
  2. Shinx's face is very flat.
Other than that, i love all these drawings so so much. :D these are really great.
Thank you for the feedback! I can see that Shinx's face is rather flat, but it's true that Wooper's offset eyes were intentional, meant to give off an absent minded look, which I tend to do on a lot of particularly silly faces I draw.

meant to give off an absent minded look
no thoughts. head empty.

I love the breads :) You could probably use a more unified color palette on the several faces. Also, I love the breads' poses, maybe use more active posing for the other characters?

meant to give off an absent minded look
no thoughts. head empty.

I love the breads :) You could probably use a more unified color palette on the several faces. Also, I love the breads' poses, maybe use more active posing for the other characters?
Thanks for the feedback! I have been thinking of doing more active poses for other drawings, but I haven't been drawing as much since the Several Breads, It was both easy and practically necessary to have different poses on that one because of the whole pastry-with-sticks-for-limbs aspect.

Back
Top Bottom