• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

explain the one-shot ability then

do you think i'm some kind of insane motion detector as well?

of course the actual scumteam wants to bring up the idea of cop sanities just to discredit me. the last time an insane cop was even suggested was MF's fakeclaim in TVT mafia and we all know how that turned out
your one shot ability is probably fine, idk? i’m kind of bewildered that you really believe you’re not insane because you... asked the gm, who IMPLIED no. the entire point of the mechanic is that it’s bastardy, and that you don’t know. if you’re insane, what was he supposed to say? even clamming up and refusing comment is an answer of its own.

“someone fake claimed insane” is also really not a good reason to believe sanity can never be a mechanic again.

that was vague reason tbqh

-m
and still doesn't really account for the fact that you're so unwilling to consider alt worlds even when i think a lot of things are pointing at you being insane

if you are town can you please humor everyone and try to work with these prospects. you even admit that your checks came as a surprise to you

-m

yeah, “trying to discredit” you is kind of the opposite of what’s happening here—everyone’s trying to figure out a way make to make sense of your results and rationalize how you might be telling the truth here, and you’re insisting that it’s impossible because you’re taking the gm at his word about an intently bastardy mechanic and frantically shading everyone speculating about it. ?_?

anyway, this is weird but i’m pretty sure kokorico is once again the move for now.

this isn't even the first time i've talked to mawile about bastardy mechanics like cop sanities (we talked about this when he was spectating tarot mafia)

if i was even the slightest bit unsure about my sanity why would i pledge to give everyone money? kyeugh can attest to me donating the 30 dollars i said i would in cats mafia if i turned out to be wrong

and still doesn't really account for the fact that you're so unwilling to consider alt worlds even when i think a lot of things are pointing at you being insane

if you are town can you please humor everyone and try to work with these prospects. you even admit that your checks came as a surprise to you
no i'm not letting you talk your way out of a redcheck and yeet kokorico who is confirmed town

no i'm not letting you talk your way out of a redcheck and yeet kokorico who is confirmed town
what are you talking about
from my pov there are two cops, either counterclaimed or one insane, and i'm confirmed town to myself
why are you insisting that kokorico is confirmed town to the thread when e isn't, we don't know that

-m

close-up-view-man-laptop-facepalm-studio-shot-young-guy-black-hat-t-shirt-holding-showing-gesture-copyspace-78815894.jpg

kokorico

-m

Sorry pretty overwhelmed / not processing stuff well right now, I'll be here in the evening to do catchup for real.

anyways tldr vote vm
if you're cult i really don't get why you're helping mafia but maybe my original theory is the correct one and you are mafia

boy is it going to be awkward for you when i get offed and flip town tonight
bOy iS iT GoNNa bE AwKWaRd shut up
Aw cmon man, you don't gotta be like that.

tbh, this is kind of circular. vm isn’t going to budge on this, but he’s only got one vote, and as long as the rest of us can agree on what to do, it’s fine. i still think koko is the move for the time being, since the odds that vm is insane but v aren’t bad imo.

i had panda express for lunch and my fortune says "a recent discovery will bring about great friendship" so like if we go along with my "vm is lying about one-shots and normal actions" discovery he will be killed, flip mafia, and we will all be friends

what are you talking about
from my pov there are two cops, either counterclaimed or one insane, and i'm confirmed town to myself
why are you insisting that kokorico is confirmed town to the thread when e isn't, we don't know that

-m
do you really honestly truly think the two wagons on day one were w/w?

i should have been vaguely side-eyeing everyone on the kokorico wagon tbh

you're not the boss of the town von you're barely staying away from being voted out

do you really honestly truly think the two wagons on day one were w/w?

i should have been vaguely side-eyeing everyone on the kokorico wagon tbh
1. i don't! i have said over and over that i'm conflicted because rari and i were TRing koko off of d1! but the mech seems to work out a certain way so i'm just going to vibe/try to comb back through this with rari when she comes back
2. town does not always vote correctly tbh ??

-m

odds are i'm gonna either die or get roleblocked toNight but tbf that would probably be more useful seeing as some might still see my forced claims as scum theater

yeet either kyeugh or me, either way you get several confirmed alignments out of it

there is no way kokorico is scum and if you vote for koko you're only helping the mafia

i’m not too sure why you would die tonight tbh. your role isn’t that useful and your death would pretty much confirm dm.

Back
Top Bottom