• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

not one of those days?

so are you saying you have strong reads rn
I'm saying that M&F/you I think right now don't have a very high chance of clearing themselves through reads, and presumably if you had a way to clear yourself through mechanics, you would speak up because EoD is approaching

not one of those days?

so are you saying you have strong reads rn
I'm saying that M&F/you I think right now don't have a very high chance of clearing themselves through reads, and presumably if you had a way to clear yourself through mechanics, you would speak up because EoD is approaching
it’s a few hours away yes?

i could claim now, but seems a bit early for that and i don’t want to give free info to the mafia

out of curiosity, what is your progression on mf?
Slightly eh from that one post off gut at first -> Alarming slightly once I double-checked their meta -> full wolfread after a few more posts that seemed off I think

it’s a few hours away yes?

i could claim now, but seems a bit early for that and i don’t want to give free info to the mafia
It's mostly if your claim is something that could confirm that you are town
it doesn't really matter if your claim can be faked, or if it doesn't hurt the wolf team to fake

i mean, i guess a way to explain it is that abstaining also gives mafia a free kill by virtue of accelerating the game to a night phase, but potentially misyeeting town still gives town information to work with

However if we were to mis-yeet town we would be helping mafia, even though we have 11 participates. If we were to yeet someone and they flip town then idk what that would prove

However if we were to mis-yeet town we would be helping mafia, even though we have 11 participates. If we were to yeet someone and they flip town then idk what that would prove
1. It would prove that they are town
2. It would prove that mafia were perfectly ok with them dying over some other mafia members, useful when we yeet them

imo, having real wagons adds gravity to player’s posts and actions that doesn’t exist if an abstain train (abstrain?) happens

i might just still be tired brain but which post are you referring to lmao

rereading ISO soon ™
It should be in my ISO somewhere, I think it was the post where I first stated that M&F felt off

oooh, that's an interesting play. important, though: if someone else is reading this and is a miller, step right up and counterclaim it
I'm playing this completely impulsively, but I almost voted for this post
although it's more likely than not NAI
I think t was this one? it's a lot more nebulous than I remember

i might just still be tired brain but which post are you referring to lmao

rereading ISO soon ™
It should be in my ISO somewhere, I think it was the post where I first stated that M&F felt off

oooh, that's an interesting play. important, though: if someone else is reading this and is a miller, step right up and counterclaim it
I'm playing this completely impulsively, but I almost voted for this post
although it's more likely than not NAI
I think t was this one? it's a lot more nebulous than I remember
cool, that’s the one that i was expecting it to be after rereading

just want to make sure i’m not on a completely different page :p

the miller cc comment is a bit weird but i don’t really think it’s alignment indicative
that was exactly my first impression as well, but it prompted me to go back and check M&F's ISO in tarot, in which I found some differences which I thought were more solidly likely to be indicative of wolfing, particularly the lack of gut takes

PowerPlantPokemafiaD1.PNG

@:Hydreigon, I personally think that M&F is a wolf, but it's important to come to your own conclusions
agreeing with people is fine tho (I have actually seen this get stigmatized lol)

if there was an activated alien they’d probably have made more of an effort to appear scummy by now, right?

i guess we can afford a misyeet today, but i still don’t see how ZM/MF/me flipping town would yield any useful information

i guess we can afford a misyeet today, but i still don’t see how ZM/MF/me flipping town would yield any useful information
It would yield the information that you are indeed not mafia (which is important IMO), added to the fact that we might be able to clear/suspicionize some people based on the way they treated you while you were under pressure

Back
Top Bottom