• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

in re: claiming, i would ask: what benefit does it actually provide you? unless you think that the mafia all have strictly scummy powers, massclaiming probably won’t be super useful in helping us sort them out, but it does give them a ton of information for free. i think we should be thinking in terms of “why” rather than “why not” here.
also re rnp, i think it’s important to note that he’s not just a miller. he announces that he’s scum to EVERYONE who visits him, not just info roles, which is quite a bit sillier to have as scum than town imo.

i forgot to sign the quoted post, but these are both by skylar. i swear i’ll get the hang of this.
-q

It feels like a lot of stuff has happened already, but I also agree that it's too early to know what to do or whom to vote for. 😲 BM how do you feel about the vote on Zori? (I think it was Ysabel that voted them, but I'd have to double check! Hungry brain!)
it was rari who voted there, iirc. i feel fine about it / believe that she's unsettled by seshas (which i sort of am as well, but maybe i'm being a bit more generous atm), and exactly the sort of early vote that rari would be pushing me to place right now if we were hydra'd lol.

-m

It feels like a lot of stuff has happened already, but I also agree that it's too early to know what to do or whom to vote for. 😲 BM how do you feel about the vote on Zori? (I think it was Ysabel that voted them, but I'd have to double check! Hungry brain!)
it was rari who voted there, iirc. i feel fine about it / believe that she's unsettled by seshas (which i sort of am as well, but maybe i'm being a bit more generous atm), and exactly the sort of early vote that rari would be pushing me to place right now if we were hydra'd lol.

-m
Perhaps I missed something and need to reread, but could you explain why seshas is unsettling you?

Perhaps I missed something and need to reread, but could you explain why seshas is unsettling you?
pushing for early claims isn't really that great of a look and she's historically been against roleclaiming needlessly
it's kind of like ... my read on her is oscillatory right now and i'm just going to wait until more happens, i think. maybe she does believe that a claim could bring about confirmed town, but i'm alternating between that and "... but she probably understands how it could backfire" and then going ?_?. also thrown off by having had an extended conversation about it and her kind of ignoring the points brought up and ultimately saying
stand by my previous suggestion w/ the (large) caveat that probably noone ds certain they stopped a kill
she's assertive as both alignments, but as scum in ooc i thought she was even more given to like ... bulldozing through what other people were saying. so i can't tell if this is an example of that or not yet
-m

she's assertive as both alignments, but as scum in ooc i thought she was even more given to like ... bulldozing through what other people were saying. so i can't tell if this is an example of that or not yet
actually maybe this exchange deviates from ^ that pattern a bit:
disagree, i don't think this makes sense in a role madness setup tbh for basically the same reasons as discussed in ooc. i think they should stay hidden
-m
Despite 3? doctors, I don't think there was a save
idk, I just think we should take the confirmed town instead of trying to get more heals
but it's definitely not surefire in a high power setup
@rari_teh i'm curious to hear what you think of this also
-m

I also think the claims were mostly unnecessary? sorry if I was unclear
I only was advocationg to claim if you're pretty sure that you can at least clear yourself and either clear or condemn someone else (Doctor, RBer in a low-power setup, or one that gets feedback from successes in some fashion?)

Back
Top Bottom