• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

I mean I put us last because I know we're town and the more people the mafia has to worry about contradicting them the better

I put kokorico second and Hydreigon third because it's just a case of who do I want to have less information when having to fake claim if they are mafia

I considered putting koko first and maybe should have but I didn't think people were gonna go ahead and claim this quick lol

btw, we're basically confirmed town because if we had just voted Mist last second yesterday instead of sleep the game would be over already

I kind of don't care enough to insist on anything so maybe it's okay for Hydreigon to go first lol

idk boq can decide

@Herbe so if the person you targeted is not using an action that night, are they not vanilla-ized?

who have been your targets?

does anyone think kokorico could be hiding something from town ?
I have been back and forth on koko this entire game

e's basically the only person who has an interaction with ZM, which was a random softball question randomly directed at him

at times e has sounded more like eir regular town self

idk

going after Mist, the person "pushing" ZM (for some definition of pushing) after questioning that was like "but if you're voting inactives then why ZM over Hydreigon or Herbe" feels possibly more power-wolfy than I expect from koko

I have an impression of em as a busser

I really wish we had been voting someone besides ourselves at EoD so I could actually make conclusions about koko's alignment from votes

clearly this is all boq's fault. I am blameless

Back
Top Bottom