• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PokéPrint is back!

kimbachu

Pikachu enthusiast
Pronoun
she/her
I figured it's about time I drop a link to my website here.

(Re)introducing... PokéPrint! flygon

For those who weren't around a few years ago when PokéPrint was originally online, my website's purpose is to provide players with printable checklists and guides for the Pokémon video games. Perhaps a slightly outdated concept now, but it's been my passion project for 10 years. I've also got some original downloadable content there as well, and I plan on writing up some Pokémon-inspired craft tutorials down the line, too!
Please let me know if you come across any errors. I've just implemented a responsive design and I don't know if I've quite ironed out all the kinks yet. Hopefully everything works normally.

If any fellow webmasters want to affiliate/exchange links, hit me up here or via my site's contact page.

Oh, cool, this looks like a handy resource! Are you eventually planning to fill out all of the items on the list of printables? The medal checklist would be really useful whenever I get around to playing White 2, ahaha!

(Also, I found a typo - in your Alcremie checklist, one of the "Berry" boxes is spelled "Bberry"!)

Oh, cool, this looks like a handy resource! Are you eventually planning to fill out all of the items on the list of printables? The medal checklist would be really useful whenever I get around to playing White 2, ahaha!

(Also, I found a typo - in your Alcremie checklist, one of the "Berry" boxes is spelled "Bberry"!)
Yes, I do plan on eventually creating everything currently listed on the printables page. I want to replay through each game to help gather info for each resource and publish them as I go. It’ll take some time but I’m really looking forward to doing it.

And thanks for the heads up on that typo, I’ve gone ahead and fixed that.

Oh wow! Your site has quite a modern look and the concept is pretty unique too. You've even updated it so it has content for newer gens, which is impressive considering you could have taken the easy route and simply reuploaded the old mid-2000s version of your site. An affiliate request will soon be coming your way for sure.

Oh wow! Your site has quite a modern look and the concept is pretty unique too. You've even updated it so it has content for newer gens, which is impressive considering you could have taken the easy route and simply reuploaded the old mid-2000s version of your site. An affiliate request will soon be coming your way for sure.
Thank you myuma! I actually emailed you an affiliate request a few weeks ago but I think my emails are ending up in peoples' spam folders so I'm not surprised if you missed it. Shall I go ahead and add your button now and make it official?

I'm excited to see what comes to PokePrint next! :love: It makes me wonder if it's worth us small fansites having a thread on these forums to post in when we update, since most of us are here anyway and it's sometimes easy to miss new things :D

I'm excited to see what comes to PokePrint next! :love: It makes me wonder if it's worth us small fansites having a thread on these forums to post in when we update, since most of us are here anyway and it's sometimes easy to miss new things :D
I think that’s a really good idea! I was actually considering setting up a PokéPrint update thread to use as an “update blog” of sorts, if that kind of thing is allowed. But a thread for our community of sites would work just as well.

Back
Top Bottom