• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia of Thrones

Alright, how would everyone feel if we moved the deadline to this time? (Sorry again for messing that up)

morning yall

tbh i meant to express interest in, but not exactly join, this game. so sorry for not paying attention thus far but i may or may not be all here going forward B)

Mafia had no factional kill
Bluwiikoon and Zero Moment were arsonists (one badge powered strongman, one badge powered ninja)
Tofu was a copycat and also a backup for either of the above two roles

so mafia had two douses per night as a make-up for no factional kill

so uh
who are the wolves

kyeugh might be for bringing this up earlier but thats an etremely unfounded read

time to shot in the dark again maybe? idk
also me and mewt got in a message during N0? idk what was up with that but that seems like info worth sharing

Back
Top Bottom