• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

RedneckPhoenix

make no mistakes 'cause i'm on fire
Pronoun
he/him
Night 0: The Letter

“Times was, you was able to trust ya’s comrades-in-arms. Everyone playin’ all nice, everyone chummy, everyone all happy and such. Things, they’s changed. Lotta tiny little disputes, lotta bad blood, and… well, ya’s still Family, but y’ain’t family, nahmsayin’?

Times was you knew who you was workin’ with. Could be sure ya buddy had ya back. If ya got into hot water, all the capos would be grabbin’ their heat-resistant pool skimmers, so to speak. Step on a beehive, one of your buddies would be sprayin’ the Raid, the second would get the Band-Aids, the third would be grabbin’ yer Epi-Pen. Now they’re more likely to take all the honey and leave ya swellin’ up like a balloon. Disgraceful.

Times was you didn’t have to deal with snitches.

Now, a few of you /are/ the snitches.

Would the rest of you yank the cotton outta yer ears, open yer eyes, and do yer jobs?

Ciao,
Don Stryke”

That’s what the letter on the Boss’s desk said. It didn’t have a return address. Presumably, it was sent from one of the Boss’s hideouts, the ones he uses when the heat’s on and he needs to lay low. Whenever that happens, it usually means things have gotten bad enough for him to genuinely be worried. Given that he didn’t even stick around long enough to grab his lucky cane, he must have been in a hurry.

You’ll have to get to the bottom of this in the morning. Recently, the city’s been experiencing total blackouts from the hours of 1 AM to 3 AM, and it seems that’s always the time bad things happen. Better get home before the lights go out.

Night Zero has begun. 48 hours for night actions.

Rules:
  • Don't send screenshots of your role PM's.
  • Don't communicate out-of-thread unless given express permission to do so.
  • Don't post or react once dead.
  • Don't talk in-thread at night.
  • Probably something important I'm forgetting. Just use common sense.

Day One: Tunneling

The town was pounded by rain all night. The group of capos agreed on an indoor meeting, inside the Boss's study, where the odd letter was found. A few had done their own snooping, and found some more information about the Boss's disappearance. Last seen at a small coffee shop called "Cafe Innocuouso", Stryke Bestest was apparently last seen talking to a man in stereotypical mafia informant getup- trenchcoat, weird hat, loafers, et cetera. Apparently, it was not his usual informant- this new guy operates under the pseudonym "Cynder", and has also not been seen in town since then.

The conversation was cut short when someone realized the room was much less annoying than usual. The junior Bestest is usually making wisecracks about the other capos by now, but nobody's seen him all morning. The group meanders down the stairs to Stryke Jr.'s basement dwellings, where...

Well. None of you have been in here, before. He's real secretive about his room. Or, he was, at least. Stryke Jr.'s body is face-up on the floor, one perfectly-round bullet hole in between his eyes. Looking around, it's plain to see why he kept this place so secret. There's a briefcase with about a million in cash, tunnels dug into the foundation, and bags packed full of anime shirts and cargo pants. You all don't know what he was up to, but it seems he wasn't snitching... but he was also planning an escape route.

Stryke Junior is dead. He was Self-Aligned.
48 hours for discussion.​

i guess pretty lucky that hit selfaligned instead of family but still i bet he was a harmless lil guy :(

anyways
the good news is that im like
a snitch
but one that has to kill the others

the bad news is that i dont know who any of them are 😔 (and im not sure whether or not they know who i am either)

anyways
the good news is that im like
a snitch
but one that has to kill the others

the bad news is that i dont know who any of them are 😔 (and im not sure whether or not they know who i am either)
bruh

Back
Top Bottom