• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi forums!

ValyceNegative

Stuck in the 90s
Pronoun
She/her
Hi! I'm Valyce, just finished signing up to these forums and looking for new friends and discussions! I've been missing forum "families" since the boom of social media and have struggled to find an active one pertaining to my interests x.x
I'll promise to be very active!

Also since I just finished writing my introduction on the profile, I guess I cab copypaste it here since it describes me pretty well! XD I'm a freelance illustrator and comic colourist specializing in character design and worldbuilding since 2006.

I was born in Italy and graduated in both foreign languages and tattoo design. When it comes to art, my main inspirations come from the decades 1980s and 1990s, several obsolete technologies, and the synth/vaporwave scene. I've been drawing and creating characters since ever, Pokémon being one of my strongest influences during childhood, and although I'm not the obsessed kid I was back in the day anymore, I'm still a fan of the first/second gen and everything that orbited around that period.

Other than art and Pokèmon, my main interests include old web design and creation (my personal domain was built specifically to look like a mid 2000s page!), Game Boy games and accessories, several other videogames (both old and new), detective stories, urban architecture and city trekking/sightseeing.

I'm currently living with my husband (a comic artist and fellow huge nerd :P ) and a "modest" collection of about 150 Game Boy game cartridges. Thankfully they don't take too much room and are easy to store away in discreet boxes. XD
My favourite Pokémon is Dragonite!

hello!!!!!! ill get the tea ready

would love to chat old web design sometime :0 im learning html and css and throwing my own page together as well!!

so nice to see you stop by here :3

Hello! I just checked out your website and it does give off some nostalgic internet vibes. It's always nice to see personal websites still being a thing in 2022!

Back
Top Bottom