• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bonkenhi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn lính có tiền xa xỉ đến như thế?

o0o

Hứa Nhạc cùng với vài gã đội viên quân nhân sĩ quan cao cấp của Tiểu đội 7 ngồi ở trên hàng ghế lớn nhất của khu đại sảnh lầu hai, phía trước liên tục có những gã đội viên nhào tới mời rượu. Cho dù là hắn lúc này cũng đã uống đến gần chục ly to, trong đầu có chút chếnh choáng, hơi có chút hơi men, rốt cuộc không thể chống đỡ nổi ánh mắt tha thiết cùng với những ánh mắt nóng cháy của đám thuộc hạ, đồng ý để cho những cô nương, tiểu thư thẻ đỏ kia tiến đến ngồi chung.

Các đơn vị bộ đội Liên Bang luôn để ý nhất đến cảm gi
    Didn't Koffing and Ekans only evolve because Jesse and James were crying so much that they evolved out of pity?
    PM read.

Sounds pretty heavy Bonki o.O There's a very narrow range of things I'm able to give remotely helpful advice/condolence on, and this ain't in it, but I hope everything gets sorted out D=

Sorry to put this pathetic response to a rant on your monitor.
    Oh. Well, surely you don't use all your plans whilst in a foruming mood, so some should still spill over into the depression period.

(...would you mind if I asked what's up exactly? o.o)
    You mean there are times when you haven't got sinister plans on the go? What kind of evil genius are you? You're sure as factor no Sho Minamimoto, that's for zetta certain.
    Oh right...

And yes, that is silly. That's like someone who's not a foxhog making a Foxhog Forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom