• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

VelvetEspeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I saw your comic. Not bad :3 I've put a little critique as well, so hopefully my advice will be useful to you ^^

~Mike
    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it.

And I didn't mean to be offensive about Mewtwo- it's just that out of all Pokémon he seems the most villainous =) Thanks for the feedback, and I hope your comic turns out great too!
    But your username says VelvetEspeon, with no hint of Mewtwo in it, except the type.

Yeah. I was known as MewSpriteQueen on the old forum. I never posted, though. Then I was on the home site when it said it was back up. I was Mewtwo crazed ATM, hence my username. It was after the old crash that I really got interested in the forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom