• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DragonHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• H
    Oh, just so you know, cats don't have lavender eyes, and Warrior cats are supposed to be realistic, so maybe you can change that about DuskStar. Also, aren't Clan Leaders not allowed to be pregnant?
    I saw your post in the "Fwee Thread," and I wondered if you had any cool AR codes for Black 2.
    H
    I was looking at your Warriors RP, and I think part of the reason why nobody is joining it is because you don't have much structure. You need to tell people that you NEED a leader, a deputy, medicine cat, some elders, warriors, apprentices, and kits. You also need to set a setting, and also other clans. I'll help you with it, I just finished the second series, because you asked me to join your RP. Oh, and you need to give background information like the who is in Star Clan, the general attitude of each of the clans, and like the layout if the forest.
    H
    Okay. I have to go anyways. I guess I'll talk to you later.
    H
    Thanks. I know she really liked you. She's mentioned good things about you on more than one occasion. I'm sure she misses you.
    H
    Her name was actually modeled after the Warrior cats. But, sorry, I haven't read a single Warrior novel in my life.
    H
    I know... It is such a horrible thing, I still can't believe my little sister died. She was only 12. Too young.
    H
    Umm, you might want to read my thread in the Coughing Cupboard about CloudCat.
    I'm fine :) It was my fault for trying to go down that hill. I was being stupid. But yeah, I just kinda messed up my arm a little more, broke a few more ribs, and completely broke my wheelchair. But I feel fine, it's all good. :)
    So many Gs!! Sorry for not logging on, I'm in the hospital :P I was at the top of a really steep hill (and I'm in my wheel chair) and I decided to go down it as fast as I can, and so I rolled down it super super fast and it was really fun, but then I hit a tree and flew out of my chair. So I had to go back to the hospital. :P
    Okay! By the way, sorry for not really talking to you today, I have been doing homework nonstop
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom