• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
I'm glad you liked it! :) Is that an mmorpg?
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
https://www.delugerpg.com/ I think its just a regular online rpg :P

Do you also play pokemon go? :3 I bet you'd like that game too.
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
I played it but I got a bit stuck. I could never fully get in the swing of things; my old phone was never able to handle it well, so I always gave up playing it
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
Thats fine! :3 Since you like squirtle a lot, do you have a soft spot for gen one of pokemon?
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
Not particularly! I didn't play gen I until much later; I picked up the name when I was playing FR/LG
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
Aha. Gen 3 had fun games :) Whats your favorite hoenn starter? i love torchics^^
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
Big fan of Mudkip and letting Marshtomp one-shot Wattson, though I try to spread around exp evenly if I can help it
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
Thats cool! :3
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
How into pokemon battling are you? :3 or are you more into collecting/adventure/care/breeding/ext?
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
Battling is fun, though I prefer the collecting aspect
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
Thanks for sharing that! :) Have you ever shiny hunted before? I don't have much patience for that xD I'm probably more of a battler, but i do like collecting too. Especially on delugerpg :)
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
I haven't, no
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
Ahhh! Thats alright! :3 Who's your favorite legendary pokemon? Mine's probably Jirachi^^ plus it was the inspiration for my name years ago~
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
I think Ho-oh! If I'm honest I haven't thought about the subject a lot, haha
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
Oh cool! :) Did you like the movie Pokemon I Choose You? Ho-oh was in that :P And Marshadow. Marshadow is adorable....x3
I liek Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
I haven't seen it!
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
You should see it! Its a really fun movie, and even gets pretty emotional at parts ;) especially towards the end xD I think you'd enjoy seeing it.
Back
Top Bottom