• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

pastelspectre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did you see the unus annus puberty simulator???? GOD it's such a trans guy mood on T. ethan is absolutely adorable though
    I left for a while, I apologize. But hi I’m back
    Reactions: Ys_
    pastelspectre
    pastelspectre
    are you nervous at all about starting college again this semester?
    Herbe
    Herbe
    this is my first year in college! i'm not too nervous, our school is gonna be really really good about testing and isolation and stuff so i'm not scared of being infected. job search is rough :/ i'm pretty sure i got discriminated against this summer for being trans in my small town. had to take out a small loan for tuition instead of using my summer work money like i'd planned
    pastelspectre
    pastelspectre
    Well that’s good about college at least, I hope it goes well and you stay safe!

and I’m sorry you got discriminated against:/ that sucks. I’m not out irl due to safety reasons. I probably won’t be out irl until I move, which sucks but oh well
    Reactions: Herbe
    is ethan nestor ur pfp, because I endorse that decision wholeheartedly
    • Love
    Reactions: pastelspectre
    pastelspectre
    pastelspectre
    He’s a youtuber. He’s been doing YouTube for a good while now and just recently hit one million subs. He is very sweet and genuine and has a very big heart.

he also has a collab channel called Unus Annus with Markiplier but that will only be up until November and then everything will be deleted.

also, yeah there Is a good amount of fan fic on wattpad at Least. I only read the ones on ao3 (archive of our own) because they’re usually better written.
    Herbe
    Herbe
    ethan is transition goals for me tbh. he's a really good, funny guy
    pastelspectre
    pastelspectre
    ME TOO omg!!!!! 🥺 he is a huge part as to why I named myself Ethan tbh.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Herbe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom