• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

qenya
qenya
YES thank u for noticing

i got them from mawile
sanderidge
sanderidge
i am now desperately fighting the urge to fancify my forum signature... a feeling i haven't felt in years...
qenya
qenya
that's a mood!!!

your current sandshrews and zigzagoon are very sweet tho.
qenya
qenya
perfectly shaped creachers.
sanderidge
sanderidge
the creacher, i believe, is the ideal -
for what better form and shape could one be?
otherwise foolishly divorced from this:
being Smal, and Rounde, and perhaps even
Soft. oh to be! i have said many times,
and meant it truly, for there cannot be
any more perfect Beastly Form than that:
the Ratte.
  • Grin
Reactions: Eifie
qenya
qenya
omFG SANDE
sanderidge
sanderidge
for a moment i was like "i can write a sonnet about being a rat before EOD" and then i was like. i cannot make shit rhyme. so it's not a sonnet but it is, to me, a love song
Back
Top Bottom