• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mudkipz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Địnhthí của những người trẻ tuổi trong Nhạc gia còn nhiều hơn.

Mà lúc này tất cả mọi người của đội hộ vệ Thanh Long tựa hồ như cũng đã tới đây, hôm nay là ngày trọng đại bọn họ không thể bỏ qua.

Lần trước bởi vì Nhạc Thành đọ sức với Nhạc Hạo ở Long Cốc mà đã tạo ra thanh thế to lớn, long cốc cũng đã bị tổn thương rất nhiều.

Long cốc hiện tại đã dựng được một mặt phẳng, hiện tại có không ít trưởng lão ở trên đó, những trưởng lão chia làm tam phái một phái thuộc nhất mạch của Nhạc Thiên, một phái thuộc nhất mạch Nhạc Tề còn một phái là trung lập.

Bởi vì những trận đấu ngày hôm trước nhất mạch của Nhạc Thiên và nhất mạch của Nhạc Tề đã vô cùng căm tức nhau, nếu không có người ngăn lại thì bọn họ đã dự định hôm nay tiếp tục giao chiến.

- Đại trưởng lão, hiện tại làm sao bây giờ, chúng ta chỉ có ba mươi chín người, chúng ta không thể thắng.

Một lão giả áo lam cất tiếng nói với Nhạc Chí Thu.
    my dragon has died :( why???? did something happen.i tried to revive it and then it said its body disintigrated :(
    and i checked and one of my eggs has been smashed.i didnt kill it.what happened?
    my egg says 2 days and 21 hours and it still hasnt hatched.what am i doing wrong?
    wow.your dragons have got big :D.how long does it take for them to hatch or do they hatch at any time?
    Yes, but on the website there's an alternate link that you can click while it's down. It's http://draco.thorngale.net/
    I can click your egg for you! Also, clicks don't really matter. What does matter are unique views and views.
    That's great! I'm glad you enjoy it. I like it myself; my scroll name is Cubaser if you want to take a look. =D you should also try dailydragonfix.com if your eggs aren't getting enough clicks.
    i tried out the site and you are right it is cool :).i created an account on there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom