• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had a feeling it was something like that. Anyway, I'll repeat what I asked in my previous post: "You have a retainer? What's it like having one? I'm gonna be getting one soon I think."
    I'm MewXCharmeleonXEevee. I just got my name changed because I thought my old one was too long.
    Oh well, I'm feeling sleepy. I guess I'll speak with you later, Poke, okay?
    Night.
    You have a retainer? What's it like having one? I'm gonna be getting soon I think.
    ...My shipping senses are still tingling... but ignore that.
    I joined my school's music band because my parents wanted me to take on some extracurricular activities (actually this was part of a concentration program I took in which it was incorporated into our schedule as a regular class). If I had never gone there, I probably would've remained an anti-social person.
    Sax-butt? O.o
    I have a fellow band-mate who calls his bass clarinet, "the sexiest instrument ever!" XD (and he said this at a retirement home! XDDDD)
    Well, I'm still not gonna talk about it. In fact, I just wanna forget the whole thing happened...
    What did I tell you? I don't want to talk about it; Scyther went overboard when I told him it.
    I'm currently in my sister's air conditionned room "sleeping" with the door closed so the cool air won't escape. ;)
    I know. ^w^
    But I don't know for how long though. If only my dad would sleep right now...
    *Immediately gets revived* Did someone sat bacon!?

*Goes after bacon*...Ew, it's all sloppy with saliva.

(Okay, I'm gonna go "sleep" because of my dad. However, I will try sneaking on tonight. If I don't make it on, night Poke. D:)
    *Is revived again* Ahh, I'm alive again baby!
    *Sniffs purified air; (it's too pure unfortunately); faints for a third time* X_X
    *Is revived* Ahh, I'm alive, baby! 8J
    *Sniffs newly added air; faints again* X_X
    Kirby broke the sky!? O.o
    THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! *Runs around like a little chicken*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom