• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn n, mở miệng an ủi nói:

- Tất cả chúng ta đều biết rõ ràng tính cách của cái gã Lão Cố kia mà, cho dù tất cả mọi người đều chết hết đi chăng nữa, thì hắn ta cũng còn chưa có chết đâu.

- Đúng vậy!

Hùng Lâm Tuyền lắc lắc đầu, cười khổ một tiếng, nói:

- Năm đó lúc theo cậu giết tiến vào trong Quảng trường Hiến Chương, trong đám người cũ chúng ta năm đó, cũng chỉ liền có mỗi một mình hắn là không có chạy trốn, chẳng qua hắn cũng chính là người đầu tiên trong số chúng ta đầu hàng!

o0o

- Tiểu tử cậu đã giết chết quan viên c
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please don't do that. You are not a league official, you didn't have my permission to start anything and you aren't even registered--it isn't your place to start any sort of tournaments or "championships". There is a battle tower thread for casual battles, and you don't even have to be registered to use it. Cool it a little with the threads, read the rules more carefully, and be a bit more patient, all right?
    I don't know. I don't control when he comes online. And we aren't accepting gym leaders at this time anyway, as there's very little interest in that section of the league right now.
    In the future, there's no need to ask; I'll see it and get to it on my own as soon as possible. If you don't mind, however, this time I'd like you to wait just a little bit. I'm going to have someone else finalize your registration, so if you could just hang on until he comes back that would be great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom